g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 31+32

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Just had the fantasy that someone would secretly break into the City facilities before a big home game and do nothing but meticulously replace the "l" with an "n" on Kyle Walker's shirts.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Holy moses, the commentary here is staggering. Two beautiful, BEAUTIFUL football teams. The contes of our age?! Holy sh(t.

As someone with a memory, no one was ever near this far up our asses when we were winning everything.
Once you understand their job isn't insight but to build narratives for a story line (like reality TV) then it makes this stuff more understandable

Deery

Dreary
DeBruyne is in fine form at the moment, injury free could be vital in league and CL this season.

Cloud7

I genuinely don't understand how people can watch a team (City) that outpass and outplay a team like Liverpool to death and think that they're boring

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
KDB and Saleh are the biggest indictment on Mourinho's standard as a manager post Inter.

Letting those two players go, must have been asleep at the wheel.

For me KDB is the best player in the league for the last five years. He must be the top five midfielders right?!

Jacko21

I miss being part of these title clashes.

Instead we just count down the days to the end of the season. Year in, year out.