Premier League Gameweek 31+32

always_hoping

I'm expecting Liverpool to win or at the very least get a draw. Man Citys best hope of winning this title rests with winning today.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I despite Michael Oliver. McNeil dives right in front of him and he calls it right but no booking.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
But Carragher and a Times journo said that this is the 'biggest-ever' game in the PL era and Klopp and Pep are the greatest-ever managers in the PL since it's inception!! Wow!

How can we dispute that coming from such eminent persons?!

Maybe they forgot United / Arsenal and SAF / Wenger rivalries ??

And they said City and Pool are the greatest teams ever in PL :D :D

A team that has not yet won one CL and the other which won 1(PL) since 1990 !!

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
I dont think Jesus and Sterling belong in their greatest line up either

Man-United

Was Andy Mitten born in 1992? Because obviously that's when he thinks football started. It's good that Twitter gives people with learning difficulties a platform.
He tries to be fun all the time on twitter getting lots of likes..

cyberman

It’s so true. If City win this then it’s 4 titles in 5 and Klopp has 1 title in 6 odd seasons.
That isn’t a rivalry. That’s the problem with Liverpool fans assessing this, they try to group Liverpool and City together when it’s City above the rest

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He tries to be fun all the time on twitter getting lots of likes..
Maybe the doofus thinks Chelsea v Man Utd kick off today at 4.30pm would be the biggest game?

Chelsea with their 2 CLs against Utd with their 13 league titles since 1990. Hopefully his involvement on Twitter and his like minded 'likes' are getting all the learning disability help they require. :houllier:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Was Andy Mitten born in 1992? Because obviously that's when he thinks football started. It's good that Twitter gives people with learning difficulties a platform.
He's not saying that football started in 1992.
Don't say false statements.
He's disputing what Spitty and the journalist said about football since the inception of the PL so this is different to what you're stating.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Hard for any neutral to get excited about this, is what i think he meant
Why's he posting about it then? As the programme said way before he was born "Why don't you? Just switch off your TV set and go do something less boring. Instead. Why don't you?"

Gazza

Maybe the doofus thinks Chelsea v Man Utd kick off today at 4.30pm would be the biggest game?

Chelsea with their 2 CLs against Utd with their 13 league titles since 1990. Hopefully his involvement on Twitter and his like minded 'likes' are getting all the learning disability help they require. :houllier:
Mitten's just talking shit to get a reaction, which he seems to have got from you. Not like you haven't been doing the same on here for no less than 20 years ;)

jameyzane

100 million pounds Grealish on the bench. Maguire 80 million pounds, in the team week in week out no matter how low he continues to descend. Anyway, I hope these two give us a great game.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Mitten's just talking shit to get a reaction, which he seems to have got from you. Not like you haven't been doing the same on here for no less than 20 years ;)
I have on many occasions given good advice on here my friend (like sack Ole, sign Tuchel! Now! And...Maguire is totally shit, learn now not in 18 months time!)

I'm just misunderstood. :angel:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I have on many occasions given good advice on here my friend (like sack Ole, sign Tuchel! Now! And...Maguire is totally shit, learn now not in 18 months time!)

I'm just misunderstood. :angel:
You didn't answer my reply to you.
Don't warp things around.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It’s so true. If City win this then it’s 4 titles in 5 and Klopp has 1 title in 6 odd seasons.
That isn’t a rivalry. That’s the problem with Liverpool fans assessing this, they try to group Liverpool and City together when it’s City above the rest
Except City and the rest are so far below Liverpool in everything Europe as everyone agrees.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
He's not saying that football started in 1992.
Don't say false statements.
He's disputing what Spitty and the journalist said about football since the inception of the PL so this is different to what you're stating.
I'm sorry Christinaa. :(

My reply is I wasn't aware he was responding to Carra. Mitten is an idiot if he doesn't think Pep v Klopp is probably one of the biggest, if not biggest, rivalry seen in 'PL' history.

The only manager bigger than those two in the PL at least was Ferguson.

cyberman

Except City and the rest are so far below Liverpool in everything Europe as everyone agrees.
What’s that got to do with anything? Not winning CL means every top club in Europe is currently involved in the greatest rivalry of all time against this City side.
Big game for Klopp today but I’m not surprised he isn’t under more pressure to win. Liverpool fans are stupidly comfortable with being second place to this City sidr

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Man City - Liverpool:
4-1 win City
Klopp meltdown
3 red cards for best players in Liveepool team.
Couple of niggles for both teams, 10 day max, which will make them lose to Atletico and Benfica 3-0 each.
Hmm, anything else?
Nah, I'll be fine with this. For now.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Not overly surprised at Pep starting Jesus, very surprised at him starting Sterling. Happy enough that Grealish isn't playing, he's not yet adapted well enough for the big games.

I think City have been prepping for this tactically last two games. Sterling and Foden on the wings are purely for pace, I think we could see a lot of long balls from City in behind the full backs. Wouldn't be surprised to see KDB play deeper and him and Ederson look to knock it long into the corners when Liverpool push forward.

Long time since I was this excited/nervous over a football game.