g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Superunknown

I've got it now.

Fouls BY Fernandinho = nothing. Friendly chat. How's your wife doing? Kids ok?

"Fouls" ON Fernandinho = ohhhh, that's a yellow, you dirty bastard.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Reece James booked for a fantastic tackle on Mike Dean's bald lovechild.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The double standards of refereing are ridiculous. People laugh at RAWK conspiracies but the amount of stuff Citeh get away with is quite preposterous.

Deery

Dreary
Mahrez going to come on second half and win this for City the way the games going.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Surely this is close to the most expensive set of XIs ever to grace a match? And producing such riveting quality too!

(that's a little unfair, I think Chelsea have been okay)

Judas

Open to offers
City even by their standards have been shockingly dull. Chelsea have played well but it means feck all if they don't capitalise on such a sleepy City performance.

City will win.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need Chelsea to boot this lot into touch.
Then lose the final.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Surely this is close to the most expensive set of XIs ever to grace a match? And producing such riveting quality too!

Chelsea would be nothing without Mount which is ironic given how much money they've spent that their best player is an academy graduate

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I don't know. I expect we've had a more expensive lineup than Chelsea have, bearing in mind our back 5 alone probably cost 220m

RedfromIreland

Ah ffs who said that about Keown the other other day?

"They were trying to get Werner in there, weren't they?"
Infuriating cnut. Every other sentence he finishes with a question. Isn’t he? Wasn’t he? Weren’t they? Wasn’t it? Don’t they?

Zoo

Lot of praise for Tuchel but they don’t look like scoring a goal unless Mason Mount can do something. City will expect to improve in the second half as well.

Zoo

They’ll ask Micah about Fernandinho and he’ll just giggle like a baby.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Boring game. Fernandinho should’ve been off.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Why do players continue to play short corners I'm stoppage time? Brainless

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea would be nothing without Mount which is ironic given how much money they've spent that their best player is an academy graduate
I do find it quite amusing that it's took Tuchel picking him until he finally got the credit he deserves :lol:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Been watching the match on mute and actually really enjoyed it :lol: Seeing how both teams work around the press

Superunknown

Referees are such knobs. I never understand why they don't just blow the whistle if the time is up. Why go through that whole motion of players getting set up in the box, the corner kick gets taken, but the whistle is blown immediately after? It's a complete waste of time and...it's just really, really stupid and pointless.

It was a City corner, so I don't give a feck about them, but more so in general of why refs do that.

Also, card Fernandinho more.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Cagey affair. That corner summed the half up pretty well.

Chilwell should have taken a touch and would have surely at least then hit the target.

Referees are such knobs. I never understand why they don't just blow the whistle if the time is up. Why go through that whole motion of players getting set up in the box, the corner kick gets taken, but the whistle is blown immediately after? It's a complete waste of time and...it's just really, really stupid and pointless.

It was a City corner, so I don't give a feck about them, but more so in general of why refs do that.

Also, card Fernandinho more.
Because the thick cnuts had 5 seconds, take it short, he blows up. Get the fecker in the box.
Blame City, not the ref.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Micah Richards 100% spray paints his hairline on

SER19

This one's going to wear down the same as many city games this season. Enormous depth of bench to make the difference