Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Is this superleague all we gonna hear about for the next fortnight even though it isn't happening? feckin hell, there's a match on and I know feck all about teams or anything here. Wankers.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Right, now that we've saved football, watch this game be a 0-0 and everyone who watched secretly wish for a super league.
I'll be surprised if they show the game instead of just letting Johnson and souness waffle the feck on for the rest of the night.

Even sky telling them to shut up about it (only so they can goto adverts, for money)

cyberman

No disrespect to Glen Johnson but I'd rather have Neville in the studio tonight.
Cant have 4 hours of Neville over 3 nights now! I bet his wife sruuggles with that never mind the general public.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Not sure what I'm hoping for here. Chelsea win to increase the gap to dippers. Or Chelsea dropped points which is good for Leicester and WH but also invites dippers back into the race.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Bissouma impressing again.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is dull. We didn't save football for this crap.

Zlatans Knee

The only thing worth noting about this match is how much of an upgrade Bissouma would be over Fred. Cracking player.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Brighton keeper is good with his feet. The whole team seems very decent with the ball.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Brighton keeper is good with his feet. The whole team seems very decent with the ball.
Obviously lightning is never going to strike twice, but they remind me a lot of that Leicester side under Pearson that almost got relegated the year before they won the league, as far as how they seem to be having incredibly bad luck to be as low as they are. I think they'll be solid mid table next year.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Bissouma impressing again.
The only thing worth noting about this match is how much of an upgrade Bissouma would be over Fred. Cracking player.
I remember having similar thoughts watching Schneiderlin at Southampton.

I see Moyes is at the game. Presumably this is who he’s watching. Replacement for Rice?!

Zlatans Knee

I see Moyes is at the game. Presumably this is who he’s watching. Replacement for Rice?!
Wishful thinking! More likely watching Brighton because they are playing them in May.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

Yeah I was sure Schneiderlin was the real deal.

Still Bissouma looks to have more to his game, you just never know how these players will handle the step up though.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Brighton showing exactly why a domestic league is a great watch. I doubt if their whole team amounts to what Chelsea paid for Havertz, yet they are comfortable

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yeah I was sure Schneiderlin was the real deal.

Still Bissouma looks to have more to his game, you just never know how these players will handle the step up though.
Bissouma is nailed on for a top
4 side. Maybe West Ham but do they need him?
We’d be mad to overlook him

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
not seen much but the game has been absolutely awful every time i switched tabs.