g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Chairman Steve

You can tell Tyler, Smith and Sky are DYING to talk about you know what and not this very boring game.

Jack-C20

That’s the sort of goal we’d concede.

Oh and now Wellbeck hits the post. That’d also go in against us.

kidbob

Brighton have been very unlucky overall this season, it feels. Their performances have been comfortably top half level.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Really, what is Brighton's secret? How do they manage to be so good yet always lose at the end?

So many times.

always_hoping

Fair play to Brighton fully deserved at least a point and had the better chances to win.

Man Uniteds recent 2-1 win against Brighton looks even better now and had to fight back from 1-0 down.

VivaRonaldo85

That’s one of the most tumescent games I’ve watched in a long time. Shame Brighton didn’t nick it. How Chelsea are in the semi final of the CL I’ll never know.

Silas

Danny was unlucky there. Twice
For sure.
Brighton have been very unlucky overall this season, it feels. Their performances have been comfortably top half level.
Obviously it's not definitive or anything, but I remember seeing some months back that, according to xG, they'd be around 8th if they could finish at even an average standard.

Bollocks? Maybe.

Okey

At least Brighton know what they need come the summer. A striker that can score and nothing else.