Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Tony247

Rest teams will now have extra motivation playing against the 6. Tricky times till the end of the season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just realised City are playing tonight. I don't expect it, but it would be fun if they dropped some points... or just plain lose :D if that happened I wonder if they would get a wee bit nervous....

The Firestarter

Ryan Mason to deliver the hair dryer?
Yes.
"Erghmm...folks , if I may have your attention. There is...there is a package here from Amazon for mister...J.M. Anyone know something? Whats that Mr Kane ? Get the feck out ? Yes sir, getting the feck out immediately."

Also, how many times is the commentator going to point out that '1-0 is not enough to win a game of football'. Yes, I got the point by the fifth time he said it.

The Firestarter

Looks worse than that. The players look drained, as if they have given up.
Tbh, it must have been draining for them the last days, first SL, then Josack, then SL no more. We are quite lucky for a change that we have a full week.

el3mel

This Spurs was part of the 12 elite founder clubs in the super fecking league.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I enjoyed the first half. Both teams really going after it. Often sloppy, but entertaining.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
How long is Kane out for?
With a sprained ankle, it is impossible to tell when it will respond to treatment and heal. Once they say he is training, he will be back. They will not have him pushing the ankle in training.

90 + 5min

Someone should say to Tottenham that they are still in Premier League and can get relegated.