Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Knew Son would hit that straight down the middle, what you do late on. ;)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
“They’ll feel vindicated appointing Ryan Mason”, what, off the back of a late 2-1 home game against Southampton?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
How was that a pen? I thought it looked outside the box?!

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Son son wherever you may be,
You score penalties in our country,
It could worse,
You could Mou,
Sacked from your last three Premier League jobs with a reputation left in tatters as you've failed to adjust to the man management needed to ensure harmony amongst the latest generation of footballers-ou

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
New manager bounce for Spurs.

Idxomer

I don't care now whether Spurs finish in the top 4 or not, better than either Chelsea or Liverpool.

JustinC00

“They’ll feel vindicated appointing Ryan Mason”, what, off the back of a late 2-1 home game against Southampton?
Ya I mean come on now. Maybe if they beat City in the mickey mouse cup final but a 2-1 game where you needed a 90th min penalty? This isn't it. The reverse fixture they won 5-2.

el3mel

Bale mostly won them the game. He's really a great player when he wants to. If they have any hope on beating City in the final they'll need a top performance from Bale.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Why do I have a sneaky feeling Villa might get something tonight?...

Chicken United 7

I still want VAR to remain in the PL, and tonight proved why. Right decisions to disallow the Son goal and to give the late pen. If used properly, it can’t really go wrong.

On a side note, seeing Mason on the touch line just felt...weird. It’s like if the manager for our next game was Luke Shaw or someone like that :lol: Should still be playing, poor guy. Hope he succeeds in management, just not at Spurs for obvious reasons.