Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I have zero faith in Villa tonight, zip nada zilch.
Yeah they’re just the sort of side City love putting to the sword. 3-0 City, comfortably.

RooneyLegend

Surely Vinicius would do better than Moura upfront. He's playing like he's never played the position ever in his life.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Since ESL announcement:
Liverpool 1-1 Leeds
Chelsea 1-1 Brighton
Spurs 0-1 Southampton (currently)

All the other clubs are showing why the ESL was such a bullshit move. Let's hope Villa can follow the same path :wenger:

90 + 5min

Since ESL announcement:
Liverpool 1-1 Leeds
Chelsea 1-1 Brighton

All the other clubs are showing why the ESL was such a bullshit move. Let's hope Villa can follow the same path :wenger:
Sassuolo says hi. Leading away against SuperMilan

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
With a sprained ankle, it is impossible to tell when it will respond to treatment and heal. Once they say he is training, he will be back. They will not have him pushing the ankle in training.
Thanks

RooneyLegend

Jose was foolish to ostracize Bale after the Arsenal game. The man is a certified match winner and had come into form in the previous games.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Since ESL announcement:
Liverpool 1-1 Leeds
Chelsea 1-1 Brighton

Does it count that we played on a day when the talk started, few hours before it was annnounced and we won! Has to count, Ole was the first one to talk about, did not have time to prepare like others.

always_hoping

Hope I'm proved wrong but can't see anything but a Man City win tonight and with the form Spurs are in and Jose gone City should win the league cup final on Sunday 3 or 4-0.

Dante

Average bang
With Grealish and Trezeguet out for Villa, I think they're going to lack the firepower to trouble City.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Not sure I understand that. If his view was blocked why did he still dive for the ball?

cyberman

Coleman keeps saying unfortunately every time Spurs fecks up. Its disallowed...unfortunately.
Must be fun for a saints fan watching this.