Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

RashyForPM

You didn't answer though because you missed my point entirely. My question was asking if them getting a red card and going down 0-2 might be a sign that West Ham's run of luck/success they've had since Lingard joined could be over
You literally asked “is Lingard’s purple patch over?”. How do you think people would interpret that? :lol:

FatTails

I really dislike spineless managers. You’re playing with an extra man and 2-0 up, wtf does your team have 30% possession and is camped in the box?

Sylar

So Liverpool go joint with West Ham by beating Leeds
Great...

bsCallout

you're clueless
I would be fuming if any of our strikers missed those. In acres of space for both, second was slightly harder and we'll taken but I'd expect any forward in the prem to score both. But I know you've a thing for him so of course they're worldies.

Siggurdson was the one who scored a top goal.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
That'll do. Hopefully beat brighton tuesday and west ham next weekend

Okey

The coward Steve Bruce nearly got what he deserved. Impressed with Moyes today. Not a backward step in that second half.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Early Saturday game especially away from home is a graveyard of a match. Can't complain too much about the result. City game will certainly be a good test for us.

Cloud7

That’ll probably be it for West Ham and top 4. One of Chelsea or Liverpool will catch them.

Sylar

Well, they gotta do it first. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Leeds do them.
I think with a weeks rest now for Liverpool, they will get it. This might be their last game of less than perfect preparation compared to the rest.
I think they will overtake West Ham (but hopefully we can beat Liverpool and make them drop points).

West ham v Chelsea will be a big big game too.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What all these people are overlooking is that I brought him into my fantasy team finally this week.
That has automatically ended his goals and assists for the season.
:lol:

Judas

Open to offers
City, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea.

I think Leicester are well on their way to blowing it, and I'm not sure even god himself Jesse can make West Ham not shit the bed at the back.

flappyjay

You'll struggle to find a Newcastle fan who agrees with that, but what do they know about their club
Saint maximin has missed 18 games this season he is one their best if not the best. Callum Wilson has missed a bunch too. Fans are like that when Pogba got injured last year and we had to rely on Jesse and Andreas there wasn't much sympathy for Ole either. Fans and the media don't care that your best player is missing.

GlasgowCeltic

So a job well done from ex Utd man Steve Bruce and every Newcastle fan is wrong for you then

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea.

I think Leicester are well on their way to blowing it, and I'm not sure even god himself Jesse can make West Ham not shit the bed at the back.
In fairness, West Ham have key players out. Antonio, Cresswell and Rice. It had to hit home at some stage.

Heinzesight

Fancy a convincing Chelsea win today...buoyed by West Ham dropping points in the race for top four and after easing into a CL semi mid-week, Douchel will have them fired up and stop us all collectively shitting our pants over a potential quad.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Early Saturday game especially away from home is a graveyard of a match. Can't complain too much about the result. City game will certainly be a good test for us.
Hope you knock them out. That quadruple looks a bit too close right now and we don't want to have to rely on PSG