Premier League Gameweek 33-35

Steve Bruce

People lazily call liverpools style heavy metal but they're not a very exciting team these days. Effective but not exiting. City play much sexier stuff.
It's an updated version Sam allardyce football with better players.

I really don't see how they are that exciting to watch. I'm not saying there's no games that are but I don't find it very exciting. 4 years ago when they where all out attack winning games 4 3 etc was exciting.

United Hobbit

When will someone fecking stop them, this is unbearable. Sick of hearing about the quadruple wait til they win it :(

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Obviously the way Newcastle is setup there is no way this match doesn’t have more goals in it. For both teams

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I'm confused...
There is no need the be confused.

Liverpool are on drugs , play shit football and are being helped by the footballing authority.

Once you know that it's not a surprise that they win.

Irrational.

When will this nightmare end? :(

I suppose the one consolation is that Liverpool will never be this good or consistent again. The only way is down.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Its a fair goal, Milner first to the ball, sucks Schar got hurt but he was the one who was late.

Pantscat

Ofcourse they give it. How many times is VAR going to help Liverpool?
To be fair, it was a perfectly good goal. Clean tackle, and Schaar kicked Milner.

It's a bit desperate to say VAR are helping them when there was nothing wrong with the goal. Reminds me of the way Liverpool fans used to claim we always got help from refs when we were scoring legitimate goals.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm realizing that, while I don't particularly like Pool, I like them more than the King of Saudi Arabia and want them to win today.

Blood Mage

Liverpool as usual haven't even played that well and are winning yet again. The sign of champions etc.

They're definitely Fergie's United 2.0 but obviously more modern in their approach.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Literally everything goes their way. Unbelievable. They are damn good, but the luck they get along the way is unreal. It’s almost like the dark forces of the universe are working with them.