Premier League Gameweek 33-35

Smacky The Frog

that was an obviously reckless challenge by Ramsdale but i guess Bowen needed to injure himself to get the decision

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Typical, right after dickhead Ramsdale should've been sent off.
Thought it was an odd decision. Not necessarily Ramsdale should have gone, but Bowen getting booked. He had to go over Ramsdale's leg. Maybe he should just have let him bring him down as leg high enough and Ramsdale would certainly have gone.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Typical, right after dickhead Ramsdale should've been sent off.
It's been a good weekend to be a dickhead English keeper. Hart more or less nailed on to win the Scottish league, Pickford looking like Superman, and now Ramsdale. We should at least consider playing Henderson tomorrow.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Arsenal's ref luck from the Man Utd game seems to be continuing. Xhaka shd have been booked early in the match, Ramsdale should have been sent off, Holding looks like he handled in the box.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I know VAR don't have the power to get involved in the decision but if I was a west ham fan I'd feel pretty aggrieved with the Ramsdale/Bowen decision.

Bowen has to jump out of the way because Ramsey is diving in recklessly.

It should have been at least a yellow to Ramsdale and a free kick to West Ham IMO.

Last edited:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I know VAR don't have the power to get involved in the decision but if I was a west ham fan I'd feel pretty aggrieved with the Ramsey/Bowen decision.

Bowen has to jump out of the way because Ramsey is diving in recklessly.

It should have been at least a yellow to Ramsey and a free kick to West Ham IMO.
Ramsdale. Bowen getting booked was baffling. What the hell did the ref expect him to do under the circumstances.

mu4c_20le

I know VAR don't have the power to get involved in the decision but if I was a west ham fan I'd feel pretty aggrieved with the Ramsey/Bowen decision.
Makes me wish Moysie could drop a challenge like in the NFL.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
We're not getting 4th, so isn't Arsenal beating our competition for the Europa League a good thing?
Draw here is the best result. Rather Spurs get top 4.

Plus if we don't match West Ham's points in the remaining games we don't deserve Europa anyway.

WH: Norwich (A), City (H), Brighton (A)
United: Brentford (H), Brighton (A), Palace (A)

NICanRed

The only enjoyable thing about watching Arsenal is when Xhaka gets a red card.

Idxomer

Arsenal's ref luck from the Man Utd game seems to be continuing. Xhaka shd have been booked early in the match, Ramsdale should have been sent off, Holding looks like he handled in the box.
It's not luck, the bias towards Arsenal is always there from the refs even during their worst seasons.

allen7

I’m saying this since our defeat at the emirates. The referee union has clear favourites for top 4 and PL title, its surely Arsenal and Pool. I don’t see incompetency but sheer corruption.

I hope more managers voice out this.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Just realized Spurs have to go to Anfield. Which means Arsenal could even afford to lose against Spurs.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
Horrible performance, but I honestly don't care. Another 3 points.

Huge game next week, beat Leeds at home, and unless Spurs get something at Anfield it's a 5 point lead heading into the NLD.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Hopefully we can secure that Europa League spot for next season. Can you at least do that for us Ralf?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Just realized Spurs have to go to Anfield. Which means Arsenal could even afford to lose against Spurs.
Yes, that's why today's win was very important. If we could get to the NLD with a 5 pts advantage it would almost seal it.