Premier League Gameweek 33 (7th - 8th April 2018)

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Get the feck in, West Ham!

deafepl

Chelsea basically is in relegation form mode since the start of 2018.

PoTMS

Chelsea might get sucked into the battle for 6th after Arsenal holding on for so long.

el3mel

Moyes gained 4 points of Chelsea. Actually Conte should be sacked only for this. :lol:

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Chicharito and Joe Hart both have two PL titles. Hard to remember that seeing them being interviewed after the match.

RedDevilRoshi

Anyone see the small group of West Ham fans in the front row, lower tier fighting amongst themselves at the end? :lol:

Absolute trampy club

deafepl

Pretty much since Jose mind game'd Conte
Are you telling me Pep tries mind game with Jose, it backfired him after Pogba 2 goals, he'll be in relegation form? Hope so :lol::lol: they should know nobody can mess with Jose, Jose own pre-game interview.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
best I can find

1 - that Utd would have been embarrassing for English football remaining in the CL

2 - someone says ''I hope Utd don't lose 5-0'' - and Dumbo says ''let's talk after Herrera's 2nd yellow''

they are quite wummy & he is / was quite a wummy poster <--- understatement

some of his more subtle stuff has been quite good though I think, from time to time, I'm gonna miss him
Cheers. He's been on the Caf pretty much as long as me - 17 years or so! The ban is temporary surely.