Premier League Gameweek 33 (7th - 8th April 2018)

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Everton wi
Liverpool can make all the excuses they like about having Tuesday on their minds, but that was terrible.

Just Salah missing really and very very average
Can, Matip, Lallana, Gomez, Robertson as well - plus we have the small matter of it being sandwiched between CL.

aman92

Supports
Liverpool
Job done for us...avoiding defeat and any new injuries. Never really doubted that Everton could win tbh.

Classical Mechanic

Palace fleeced Everton for Bolasie, he's terrible and that injury has ruined him.
Calvert-Lewis bottled a big chance but he made a difference putting himself about when he came on for Bolasie. Bolasie is one of those players that coast by on a degree of talent while not really being arsed.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Have we got two games in hand on Liverpool now?

Canagel

Everton wi

Can, Matip, Lallana, Gomez, Robertson as well - plus we have the small matter of it being sandwiched between CL.
None of those played vs City apart from Robertson. The players that played today could've done much better but I can understand. Nobody wants to risk themselves before Tuesday. Salah without a doubt elevates your team to another level.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
None of those played vs City apart from Robertson. The players that played today could've done much better but I can understand. Nobody wants to risk themselves before Tuesday. Salah without a doubt elevates your team to another level.
Do you know how long Salah is out for?

DonnieDarko

Supports
Liverpool
That was some terrible game...
I'll take that point, honestly. We had 2 days between ManCity and today, quarter of our squad is injured (just think of it - Salah, Lallana, Can, Gomez, Matip, Woodburn, Moreno). Mane, Firmino, Robertson and Milner needed a rest, but couldn't get it. Clyne, Ings, Solanke and Klavan barely played this season.
What else can you expect?
We need Salah and Can back for Tuesday.

3 PM kick offs

Sandyman

Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace

Brighton vs Huddersfield

Leicester vs Newcastle

Stoke vs Spurs

Watford vs Burnley

West Brom vs Swansea
https://twitter.com/WBA/status/982604366862569473
https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/982603900153872385

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
My god this is awful.
Painful watch. I had it on record and was fast forwarding most of it. Now that the friendly is over back to real business on Tuesday.

And it was delicious to see Everton squirm losing their last minute opportunities to win their first game in nearly a decade. They deserved that after their shit house tactics with CL and Holgate. :D

Nadger

Supports
Spurs
Probably find yourself 4th at the end of the day, though.

Everton really should have won that.
That would be a great afternoon for us if it happens - currently our GD is +36 and Liverpool is +40

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Painful watch. I had it on record and was fast forwarding most of it. Now that the friendly is over back to real business on Tuesday.

And it was delicious to see Everton squirm losing their last minute opportunities to win their first game in nearly a decade. They deserved that after their shit house tactics with CL and Holgate. :D
Oh dear.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
Klavan against Walcott and Coleman on that left side. Terrible.
Yeah surprised they didn't try and exploit that apart from the last 10 mins

Great result imo! Now United can «afford» a draw at City.
Think that was always the case mate. As nice as it would have been to finish above you that thought went a couple of weeks ago. As far as champions league goes there is no difference now between second and fourth.

Someone gif Allardyce saying “what the feck was that?” in the last few seconds. :lol:
Or when Rooney called Bull shit as he slumped to the bench.

Liverpool can make all the excuses they like about having Tuesday on their minds, but that was terrible.

Just Salah missing really and very very average
I guess you didn't look at the starting line up then. No Salah, No TAA, No Gomez, No Robertson, No Firmino, No Ox, No Can. Klavan is cetainly no left back and Clyne started his first match of the entire season, but I do agree it was a crap game and very poor from both sides. I am happy enough with the draw and no new injuries

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
That was some terrible game...
I'll take that point, honestly. We had 2 days between ManCity and today, quarter of our squad is injured (just think of it - Salah, Lallana, Can, Gomez, Matip, Woodburn, Moreno). Mane, Firmino, Robertson and Milner needed a rest, but couldn't get it. Clyne, Ings, Solanke and Klavan barely played this season.
What else can you expect?
We need Salah and Can back for Tuesday.
Isn't Can out for the rest of the season? Or was that just media bollox?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Stoke taking points of Spurs would be the perfect antidote to what I'm dreading from the derby later.

Claude Cat

Supports
Liverpool
Just goes to show how much Liverpool rely so heavily on Salah. Without his goals Liverpool would currently (hypothetically) be languishing on 46 For, 35 Against. Still a + goal difference I guess.
Would you expect more from a team playing with 10 men?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Typical of Klopp's Liverpool, going from world class to painfully average within 48 hours.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
What a non-event the Merseyside derby has become - and laughable that some Scousers here just wanted to get through it with a point

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea shouldn’t give up on the top 4 just yet. They have 2 games in hand over Liverpool and host them in May. Unlikely but something to fight for.

Raru9

Was a poor game but is normal that Liverpool reserve some key players with the second leg in a few days to make semis in the Champions League. Top 4 is secure so far.

Glad to see Kane starting with Spurs. I hope he score a brace and make the race for the Golden Boot of PL more interesting.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
What a non-event the Merseyside derby has become - and laughable that some Scousers here just wanted to get through it with a point
Would have preferred the win of course but happy enough with the point as top four was the objective and we are almost there. Chelsea have two games in hand on us and can go to within 5 points of us if they win those two. We still have to go to the bridge so possibly within two points but our remaining prem games other than the Chelsea one are home to Bournemouth, Stoke and Brighton and away to WBA.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Just goes to show how much Liverpool rely so heavily on Salah. Without his goals Liverpool would currently (hypothetically) be languishing on 46 For, 35 Against. Still a + goal difference I guess.
Seriously ? I can't believe i read this.