Premier League Gameweek 33 (7th - 8th April 2018)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Hopefully everyone keeps not noticing. He's somehow the only star Spurs player never linked with a move, even though he's fecking outstanding.
I've said it for about 2 seasons now that Eriksen is the one player in your squad you don't have a replacement for. If he's off form or injured then you really struggle. Brilliant player, I love watching him play tbh.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Stoke's crowd has been fantastic in this match. Spurs are a bit flat, but Stoke and their fans are flat out fired up - big credit to them.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Spurs are also missing the stability of Davies and Trippier in this match. Aurier and Rose have both been "erratic" to put it kindly.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Glad if Stoke goes down, they are notorious game raisers against us.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Hope they can hold on to a Europa League spot, they deserve it all all honesty.
Agreed, if we don't break 95 points and a couple of records, I'd say dyche is in with a shout for moty, especially if they pass arsenal.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Agreed, if we don't break 95 points and a couple of records, I'd say dyche is in with a shout for moty, especially if they pass arsenal.
Go on then, quick prediction for tonights game.

I think we'll win it 2-0 and Vincent Kompany will flood the center circle with tears at the end of the game.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Poor things have to put up with Silva, Sterling, and Sane.
While its still a decent team, leaving out best players to play them in a dead rubber v Liverpool is not a great idea.

There is now a distinct possibility we could have to try and win it v spurs at Wembley on the back of 2 poor performances and tiring our first team in a contest we're out of.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Go on then, quick prediction for tonights game.

I think we'll win it 2-0 and Vincent Kompany will flood the center circle with tears at the end of the game.
Seeing our team 1-1 or 1-2. To say I'm pissed at our team selection is an understatement. Lose today and it could be 3 games before we win it.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Seeing our team 1-1 or 1-2. To say I'm pissed at our team selection is an understatement. Lose today and it could be 3 games before we win it.
It was inevitable that Pep would rest a few players, he wasn't left with much choice after his team got demolished the other night. Clearly he is prioritising.

This city team is still a strong one in any case.

padr81

Supports
Man City
It was inevitable that Pep would rest a few players, he wasn't left with much choice after his team got demolished the other night. Clearly he is prioritising.

This city team is still a strong one in any case.
Its a good side and capable of winning but I feel his is prioritising the wrong game, the Liverpool game is dead imho. That said if we lose here and win 4-0 midweek I'll be calling him God so..

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Its a good side and capable of winning but I feel his is prioritising the wrong game, the Liverpool game is dead imho. That said if we lose here and win 4-0 midweek I'll be calling him God so..
They were talking this City side up as one of the best of all time prior to the midweek debacle, if they plan to live up to that title then turning around a 3-0 deficit would go a long way in cementing that belief.

J_XO

Our height has been massively overrated - every goal they've scored against us has been from a set piece

padr81

Supports
Man City
Go on baldy. Biggest head in football is useful for something.