Premier League Gameweek 33 (7th - 8th April 2018)

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
Good game and great come back
but you won with an off side goal and a denied penalty. Sound familiar?

As for Herrera, I've never seen a player hit the deck so much. Every time someone ran past him the draft knocked him over. Nice assist though

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

As for Herrera, I've never seen a player hit the deck so much. Every time someone ran past him the draft knocked him over. Nice assist though
Yeah same as Liverpool in the CL.

Also wait are you genuinely claiming that Smalling was offside? What is wrong with you? Genuinely the first person on internet to claim that goal was offside.

prath92

Offside goal is extremely stretching it. There’s maybe a bit of shoulder that’s offside (maybe) but for me smalling is in line with the guy marking lukaku

Varun

Staff

Yes, you've done well to mimic Klopp's moaning. Well done.

Moonred

The whining does sound familiar.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Arsenal to stat pad against average team at home today. Its their pattern of the season. Be horrendous in away matches and against big teams. Stat pad against average teams.

TheReligion

Abusive

Not sure what you're on about here. Terrible post and really baffling. Especially when you consider the amount of diving Mane for instance has done.

Nice to see Dumbstar finally get banned for Wumming. And he yet again makes himself look like a fool with his silly comments before United come back and take City apart. Quality day!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

This thread is gold when our games are on.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not sure what you're on about here. Terrible post and really baffling. Especially when you consider the amount of diving Mane for instance has done.

Nice to see Dumbstar finally get banned for Wumming. And he yet again makes himself look like a fool with his silly comments before United come back and take City apart. Quality day!
Other than the Palace game when has Mane dived?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The league is done. All about the FA Cup for us.
Win your two games in hand over Liverpool and the gap is a mere 5 points. Hardly insurmountable.

Liverpool without Salah looked distinctly average outfit. Anyone know the extent of his injury?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Liverpool falling out of the top 4 would be one of the biggest bottle jobs ever. And It could actually happen if Liverpool have a chance in the CL semis and end up playing a B team for most of their remaining games.

Wouldn't it be great if Klopp bottles another final and drops out of the top 4 at the same time :devil:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yeah Chelsea could in theory catch Liverpool as they will have to fit in two additional high intensity Champions League matches. Liverpool also have to go to Stamford Bridge as well. So that current 11 point gap could fall to 2 assuming Chelsea win their games in hand and beat Liverpool.

Won’t happen but would be hilarious if Liverpool get knocked out of the CL semi and then fail to qualify for the competition next year.

PoTMS

Top four is pretty much sorted, Chelsea won't come back from last week.

Good tool in predicting the final league table.
https://thefishy.co.uk/football-calculator.php

I've got it finishing as:

1. Man City 100
2. Man Utd 87
3. Spurs 83
4. Liverpool 80
5. Chelsea 68
6. Burnley 65
7. Arsenal 63

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Win your two games in hand over Liverpool and the gap is a mere 5 points. Hardly insurmountable.

Liverpool without Salah looked distinctly average outfit. Anyone know the extent of his injury?
He’ll probably play on Tuesday.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.

I need to see these silly comments, please link them!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
All teams have players who dive and cheat. All teams get iffy penalties and all teams get away with penalties and red cards not being given against them.

All fans think their team is hard done by. It's been this way since forever

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
All teams have players who dive and cheat. All teams get iffy penalties and all teams get away with penalties and red cards not being given against them.

All fans think their team is hard done by. It's been this way since forever
Love how a team who had Frances Lee and Rodney Marsh in their ranks are moaning about people falling over and rolling about. Also a team who had Michael Brown in their ranks moaning about fouls and being dirty.

Nickosaur

Look at those wingers, Iwobi and Welbeck. Saints will be terrified.

F1D

Let both Chelsea and Arsenal loose, just to prolong our weekend party :D

montpelier

I need to see these silly comments, please link them!
best I can find

1 - that Utd would have been embarrassing for English football remaining in the CL

2 - someone says ''I hope Utd don't lose 5-0'' - and Dumbo says ''let's talk after Herrera's 2nd yellow''

they are quite wummy & he is / was quite a wummy poster <--- understatement

some of his more subtle stuff has been quite good though I think, from time to time, I'm gonna miss him

montpelier

Chelsea could theoretically push LFC down to 5th, :D.

If you want to believe in this possibility however - do not be having a look at Liverpool's remaining fixtures, :(.

el3mel

Moyesie to do the double on Chelsea or Chelsea got their revenge ? :D

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Moyesie to do the double on Chelsea or Chelsea got their revenge ? :D
I want Chelsea to win every single game; Liverpool have a chance to get complacent and drop out of the CL places. Chelsea are 9 points behind with 2 games extra, it's an outside chance.

el3mel

I want Chelsea to win every single game; Liverpool have a chance to get complacent and drop out of the CL places. Chelsea are 9 points behind with 2 games extra, it's an outside chance.
Liverpool missing top 4 after all this would be hilarious but I can't see it though, not in Chelsea current state and atmosphere around the club.

But I'm just setting there enjoying who will implode first anyway. :D

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Chelsea aslo have Liverpool to play at home as well i think. So IF they can put a little run together it's possible they could knock them out of the champions league spot.

Don't think they will, mind you.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
11 points plus a vastly inferior GD, and they still have to go to Burnley.

Our remaining games other than Chelsea are West Brom (a), and Bournemouth, Brighton & Stoke at home.

DevilRed

Stadium is half empty. Could really be the end for Wenger. The arse board can tolerate anything other than their profits falling.