Premier League Gameweek 33 + FAC semis

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
RedCafe is easily one of the most rational football forums you will find, very good for level-headed discussion of football United related or otherwise. Yet its one flaw has got to be the hatred that teams like Wolves seem to inspire in many for simply having the audacity to turn up in a game of football against you :lol: whenever a 'smaller' team beats you they seem to become despised for the next month or so and derided as 'game raising bastards'.
Well compared to your forum, we are!

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
West Ham is a tough game for Chelsea. Think they'll do you & Spurs a favour like Everton did?

Raw

West Ham is a tough game for Chelsea. Think they'll do you & Spurs a favour like Everton did?
I think it'll be a draw at best. Though it depends on the team Sarri plays, hopefully he'll be a stubborn fecker and start players like Alonso/Willian/Barkley etc over the exciting players like RLC/CHO.

Kapardin

Their form is up and down, but they haven't been too bad. Plus, the Bridge isn't as intimidating a place this season as previous ones, so quite possible they get something out of the game.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah. Quite crazy that they are playing on a monday. FA never ever seem to help the teams in europe or even considering it.
I thought Liverpool played on Friday this weekend to give them a day extra rest for the CL game tomorrow?

FA probably didn't want any game colliding with the FA Cup semi-final yesterday, which is why there could only be one PL game - they chose Arsenal who're also in the EL still. But weird that Chelsea has to play on Monday yeah.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I thought Liverpool played on Friday this weekend to give them a day extra rest for the CL game tomorrow?

FA probably didn't want any game colliding with the FA Cup semi-final yesterday, which is why there could only be one PL game - they chose Arsenal who're also in the EL still. But weird that Chelsea has to play on Monday yeah.
Money talks. That's what it's all about. Get the Liverpool game on a Friday night, Monday night for Chelsea? Cha-ching $.$

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
depends what team we play. Fact we are at home i think will help us. If it's the team which played Brighton, we will win.

Going 5 clear of Utd could be significant in so much that next week we play Pool away they got WHU home. Without sounding cocky we have a knack of doing well against you when we have to
Week later they play Everton away (tough) we have Burnley home same weekend. A week later we play Utd away, but 4 days before that they play City

We can still afford to lose another game*, and even then we'd only be behind Arsenal on GD, provided they win (when we lose etc)

4th is between us and Arsenal in my very honest opinion.

*should we win tonight

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Hudson Odoi, Loftus Cheek and Hazard. Very nice.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watford, Wolves and Leicester too! All tough games. Mind you, we've got Everton, City and Chelski :confused:
They could easily drop points in all of those games. As could we ours, but we know we have tough fixtures, they don't seem to recognise it.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
2 interesting line ups

Will keep my eye on this Rice fella.

Paul_Scholes18

Chelsea need and should win this one. Hopefully West ham can step up even if they got nothing to play for apart from it being a derby. I guess they can still end in 7th, but I can't see it.

Vadim

I fecking hate all these crazy kick offs spread out all over the shop.

Have every game at 3pm on Saturday except one which is a special featured game on a Sunday afternoon.

Football is going to eat itself if it’s not careful. I don’t even know what that means by the way.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
If West Ham playes good: "Oh crap, these are good, next week it will be very tough game, I don't believe in our players..."

If West Ham playes bad: "Bloody hell, these are crap, watch them play like Barca next Saturday, game raising cnuts..."

DavidDeSchmikes

If West Ham playes good: "Oh crap, these are good, next week it will be very tough game, I don't believe in our players..."

If West Ham playes bad: "Bloody hell, these are crap, watch them play like Barca next Saturday, game raising cnuts..."
:lol:

next Saturday is their cup final:p

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Whenever Hernandez starts for W.Ham I feel like they struggle, he just doesn't hold up the ball or offer anything when he's not scoring.

Hope he makes me a look a fool and scores a hattrick now, but just an observation.

Trizy

That first touch from Arnautović, he's such a baller.

As opposed to that useless lump up front for us :rolleyes:

Vadim

Chelsea and West Ham fans are the worst in the league for being prize cnuts. Obviously a small portion of both fan bases but they’re the only equivalent of Millwall fans still present in the top flight.

Horrible lot.

AJ10

15 mins gone and kante has 4 fouls, wonder at what number of fouls this ref will think about giving him a yellow.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Chelsea to 4-0.

West Ham are useless but make no mistake about it, they will play like prime Barcelona on Saturday

Trizy

West Ham's back 5 (4+CDM) move the ball better and quicker forward than United.