Premier League Gameweek 33

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pep has never won away to Spurs in the league, if I'm not wrong and I don't think it changes this time either.
If they need a win in match 37 to have a chance of the title, you wouldn't back against them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Disagree.

Villa have been fantastic for long periods this season. Spurs were fantastic for the start of the season. You’ve had similar highs to them for similar periods but you’ve been shit on a stick for the same periods they have too - the difference is you’ve been unbelievably lucky and that’s easily been 10 points difference.
Too far man, too far.

wr8_utd

:'(
The City who are now 2 points ahead of LIverpool? With a very tasty looking run in.
Two ahead of a poor Liverpool team and one that will finish the day second. I just don't see them winning at Spurs and that should be enough for Arsenal

E-mal

Odegaard is the best player in the league.
Ludacris when some of our fans where saying Bruno is better. Even when Bruno was stacking up numbers, he wasnt doing what Odegaard does for Arsenal. A real playmaker, genuine number 10

Dazzmondo

Remember a year ago when everyone was calling Zinchenko the best lb in the world?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
More like booing him for talking shit about the club at every opportunity he had, how "Villa was an upgrade" after having had 4 good games in 5 years. He is a very good keeper but an absolute d*ckhead of a man as we all saw with Villa and Argentina.
I'm I'd take him ahed of Onana every single time... it's called having character, something we lack all over the pitch

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Remember a year ago when everyone was calling Zinchenko the best lb in the world?
Feel like he probably has some off field distractions you can’t begrudge him indulging.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
When was the last time a team won 4 titles in a row in the top divison in England?

Arsenal is the only thing stopping it now, but i wouldn't count on it.

Mike Smalling

Ødegaard is insanely important to how Arsenal play. It’d be interesting to see them without him for a few games.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
What a fecking save ....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watkins inside of post and Trossard massive chance.
Huge minute of action there.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
BUKAYO SAKA
MARTIN ODEGAARD

and Saka, and Odegard, and RICE

- Peter Drury

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Arsenal playing good stuff. They need to have more composure in the final third though.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

If this was on TNT Sports, we'd have missed Martinez's incredible save as we'd be watching replays of Watkins hitting the post. Fair play to Sky - they're a bit more on the ball with their coverage.