Premier League Gameweek 33

Telsim

The way Arsenal dive for penalties is pathetic. Just kick the fecking ball.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How United fans feel about Liverpool is basically how I feel about the prospects of Arsenal winning the title. It cannot happen under any circumstances. I’d rather watch Liverpool win 5 trebles in a row than watch Arsenal win a single title or CL. City is the comfy safety net, hopefully this season too.
That's probably a rivalry we overlook a bit as we assume it's Arsenal - Tottenham and you lot aren't really involved. But I suppose Fulham are too non descript to be your rival these days. And even pre Abrahmovic they were even lower. I remember playing Fulham with my lot Wycombe in the lower leagues!

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Ive never seen ETHs Utd play out from the back like what we’ve just seen with Aston Villa.
Most teams in the league play better out the back than us. We're better than almost everyone at countering but among the worst at playing out the back, mostly because of our wingers. Amad, Antony And Mount for Rashford, Garnacho and Casemiro would improve that aspect massively.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Title race will fizzle out. No one can keep up with City.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That Zinchenko is an absolute clown and defensive liability. Why is Arteta persistent with this idiot.

SB16

Zinchenko and Jesus are real weak links in this Arsenal side

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Please please take Zinchenko out, can't stand him trying to be clever every fecking time

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Drury is annoying me, I have to mute the TV now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Zinchenko and Jesus are real weak links in this Arsenal side
Yet the initial perception was that both were genius signings and they were signing City "winners".

Funny how things change.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I swear Zinchenko and Jesus are still on the Citeh payroll. Once they leave the pitch, Arse will get better.

90 + 5min

Take Rice out? He's essential for them.
Far from it. That is Odegaard.

Right now, Rice is passenger. He doesn't give you anything apart from running. That can other players do right now. They need to put in Jorginho. At least he is putting in Martinelli.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gabriel gets a booking for a high foot on their man earlier, yet some goon can do a reckless overhead kick into someone's chest and get away with no punishment.

A weird anomaly in our rules. Especially when you think about that Nani red for dangling his foot in the air all those years ago.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Far from it. That is Odegaard.

Right now, Rice is passenger. He doesn't give you anything apart from running. That can other players do right now. They need to put in Jorginho. At least he is putting in Martinelli.
I'd file this in unpopular opinions.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Fair enough! please exclude the treble winners from my point.
It’s just the depressing way that City are now :( Luckily, it means this slip up will probably be fatal for Liverpool

always_hoping

Liverpool losing at home to side they should be beating by a bit to spare and Arsenal at home to Villa drawing and have not scored 70 plus mins played. Easy to see why soulless City collect so many league titles.