Premier League Gameweek 33

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I love how everyone here just assumes Madrid will roll over for City and they'll win the Treble :lol:
Because we absolutely suck at Ethiad?

We couldn't get a win there before Pep, not happening now.

We will lose 3-1 or something.

IRELANDUNITED

No title for Lego head either. Ironic that a far superior manager, who they’ve sacked, is the man to end their dream.

PoTMS

Arsenal were never doing it, let's be honest. Best team in the league again this season but still end up trophyless.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I love how everyone here just assumes Madrid will roll over for City and they'll win the Treble :lol:
They won’t have to roll over. They should have won at home but couldn’t. City demolished them at home last year

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Brilliant. Villa winner hopefully. Can't stand the gooners or their horrible manager.

90 + 5min

There is Rice. Sleeping like it is night. Overrated player. I was saying that he needs to be off. He doesn't do anything apart from running.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
One of the poorest halves I can recall this season. Not good timing...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh Arsenal.
Not sure why everyone's laughing though. This means Liverpool aren't out of it by a long shot.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Anyone who says the PL is the most competitive league in the world: City are about to win it for the sixth time in seven years.

laughtersassassin

For feck sake.

Guess I want City to win every game till the end of the season. Can't have Liverpool winning the league

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This is why Arteta is a fraud. Anything more than a game a week and he's found out time and again.