Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Djemba-Djemba

Definitely. I mean, who else has overlapping centre backs?

Massive credit to Wilder. He's come into the prem with a brave approach and it's fully paid off. Hardly spent anything as well.

Be interesting to see whether he gets linked to big teams like Nuno has.
After Arsenal knocked them out the cup I fully expected them to slide down the table.

To get Sheffield Utd going again, he deserves massive praise.

The Red Thinker

Deserved, Chelsea cannot defend.
It’s a bit mad that they’ve spent so much money on attacking talent when the defence is in shambles. Now hearing they’re going after Havertz. How do they have all this money?? Will they have any for a defender at this rate?

Who’ll join them if they don’t make top 4.

RedDevilRoshi

Imagine buying Zieych Werner and trying to get Havertz when your defence is that bad.
Yep, it just doesn’t make any sense at all when they know how much Havertz is going to cost them.

Surely they should be investing that money on that awful defence & goalkeeping positions.

red4ever 79

It’s a bit mad that they’ve spent so much money on attacking talent when the defence is in shambles. Now hearing they’re going after Havertz. How do they have all this money?? Will they have any for a defender at this rate?

Who’ll join them if they don’t make top 4.
Errm they didnt spend a penny in 2019 due to a transfer ban plus got a huge fee in for Hazard. I would imagine they are sat on a nice warchest.

JustinC00

When was the last time there was a Londonless top 4?
95/96

We won the league. Newcastle, Liverpool and Aston Villa finished out the top 4. Aston Villa and Arsenal were actually tied on points and GD. Villa got 4th because they scored 3 more goals

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
They’re so tidy Sheffield, they deal with this effortlessly and look like a proper unit.

MDFC Manager

Chelsea are proper rubbish with high balls aren’t they? It’s hilarious really. Over the years they were such an overwhelming force in the air and to see this
They're just fecking rubbish defensively. In terms of fewest goals conceded, they're I think 11th in the league. Thankfully they're doing feck all to address that issue as well. Won't stop people shitting themselves about them next season though.

cyberman

They're just fecking rubbish defensively. In terms of fewest goals conceded, they're I think 11th in the league. Thankfully they're doing feck all to address that issue as well. Won't stop people shitting themselves about them next season though.
Theyve conceded more goals than Burnley and they have 45 mins to go