Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

King Eric 7

I'm just glad that Sheffield United dropped points recently and are no longer in contention for 4th place. Hope they keep this up for the second half now.

Riz

Kepa is shite but very harsh for anyone to blame him for that first goal.

He makes a great save to deflect the initial shot, he's really unlucky.
Agreed, it takes 2 deflections so he has next to no time to do anything but keep it out. The defence were asleep which let him down.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Genuine question cause I didn't watch Chelsea most of this season ...How was Abraham top scorer at some point?

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Reading the match day thread at Chelseas The Shed End is like getting to watch Lord of the rings for the first time all over again

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I love Sheffield United fans, they’re ace. Sat in front of a stag do of them the once on a flight and they all called each other blade. We’re all blades for the next 45 mins at least.
When our future starter keeper is their goalkeeper, I feel as if its appropriate to be a Blade all the way!

RooneyLegend

Quality stuff by Sheffield, nothing short of top class defending going on. One thing about Sheffield is, once they get a goal you know your team is going to have a long day at the office. Just great organization period.

Charlie Foley

Was it really that far back?

I'll take your word for it.
Yeah. Arsenal made UEFA Cup in 96 and 97. Then Wenger’s reign to present day, they’ve overlapped Arsenal’s good run with Spurs regularly being in Europe more recently

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'm agreeing with you that they need defensive reinforcements. Can see them getting Chillwell, looks like a Chelsea player to me
Chillwell isnt exactly great defensively though is he. Also their main problems are keeper and CBs. Although its seems they are about to sign a new keeper

ChaddyP

Na, @duffer shows up regardless from what I see.
Unlike that avalanche of Leicester fans that appeared at Christmas who have disappeared or Glaston and his trips abroad.
Plus they havent lost yet!
it really was a fecking avalanche wasnt it. Reminded me of all the Juve fans that bomb rushed where when we were signing pogba

prateik

If we can get into the top 4 and Chelsea finish 5th, do we still want the City ban to hold?

Probably yes..

Djemba-Djemba

We really should be beating Chelsea next week.

They looked awful for large spells against Crystal Palace last game and they've looked even worse for most of today.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Only Burnley have conceded more goals than Chelsea in the top 10. The problem is much bigger than Kepa in net.

MphoG

If they come back from this and actually win, you have to give it to them and will deserve to be in the CL. this is situations exactly where we have messed in the last few years