Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Christensen/Zouma always have a mistake in them. Hopefully Sheffield can take advantage of that.

simmee

There you go. So Utd most definitely would have too.
First post "Utd would have to". Next post "I honestly don't know". Post a few seconds after "they most definitely would have to". Maybe try to read up on the subject before posting like you are sure of something? There's no obligation to do it.

RonaldoVII

If they draw they can only match it, right? I think we and City both won 18 and drew 1, they would need to win all the remaining games if they don't win today (probably still will) to break the points record though.
Yes I think Chelsea have tied it also. Sure they'll go all out to beat Chelsea regardless.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You are mistaken.

As if Ole decides that.

First post "Utd would have to". Next post "I honestly don't know". Post a few seconds after "they most definitely would have to". Maybe try to read up on the subject before posting like you are sure of something? There's no obligation to do it.
I said in every post that you would have, and you would have, whether it’s an obligation or not. Which I indeed don’t know, but apparently the poster who was adamant you wouldn’t was also wrong.

Ace of Spades

Are you 100% it’s only done once? I honestly don’t know.

Still I think you would have if everyone else did it and we still had to play you. Fairly sure about that. It’s a stupid thing that needs binning altogether though. The players don’t like it, fans don’t like it, I don’t get it. Fake sportsmanship.
Yes, it is only done once. After that it is up to the clubs to decide whether to do it or not. There is no obligation to do it. And United absolutely would not have done it if it was not an obligation.

Rafaeldagold

In fairness City got it from 4 teams after they won it in 2018, only Southampton didn't give them one due to specific reasons, I guess teams don't often win it so early that there are multiple guards of honour but it does seem to be a more recent thing as well.
Seems a bit overkill - so why didn’t Southampton give one?

SirAnderson

What's this I see :D 1-1.
For those thinking they will be rolled over by Chelsea...on the contrary, there will be blood to pay now, no way Klopp let's them whimper over the seasons last game's. :lol:

Ace of Spades

If they draw they can only match it, right? I think we and City both won 18 and drew 1, they would need to win all the remaining games if they don't win today (probably still will) to break the points record though.
The obligation is for the first team, the rest is up to the clubs to decide. The smaller teams won't care, but United would not do it if it was not needed.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yes, it is only done once. After that it is up to the clubs to decide whether to do it or not. There is no obligation to do it. And United absolutely would not have done it if it was not an obligation.
I hope that thought helps you sleep at night.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
As if Ole decides that.
I doubt it, mate.

The thought of congratulating the PL champions is the last thing on our minds given the coronavirus pandemic. The only reason football is even taking place right now is to avoid clubs going bust.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
This Chelsea midfield look weak,I hope Sheffield will press Jorginho,that has worked every time, the match is a draw for me.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
In fairness City got it from 4 teams after they won it in 2018, only Southampton didn't give them one due to specific reasons, I guess teams don't often win it so early that there are multiple guards of honour but it does seem to be a more recent thing as well.
what reasons, please do tell.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not taking away from your wonderful season but you guys have been turd for a long time. You guys hardly play that free flowing football anymore.
We were pretty good before they equalised. We’re not as pretty on the eye as City.