Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
:lol:

There must be actual voodoo in play here somewhere.

dbruce

Went out with the wifey and now come back to see Leicester down a man and Bournemouth leading 3 to 1,happy days, top 3 is in our hands now hope our boys do the job tomorrow and beat Southampton

cyberman

What in the absolute feck is going on? A 3-0 Utd win tomorrow basically wipes out their GD advantage after that

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Leicester were in total control and then this.... unbelievable

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Leicester's last three games are against Sheffield United, Spurs and United. They're only picking up 3 more pts at best, 1 pt at worst.

You could flip a coin between Wolves and Sheffield for the 4th spot. I fecking can't believe we could be 3rd tomorrow night! I'm just having difficulty processing it right now.
Chelsea have a tough run in after Norwich.

I hope we are super focused tomorrow. I will put my fist through the TV if we drop points.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
GTFI

How can results be falling this much in our favour?!

Tomorrow's game, we have to act as if we are playing for our lives. Smash them off the park for the first twenty, get it done early.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Leicster will rue Schmeichel taking short goal kicks in two weeks time. Can't see them getting top 4 now and they might even miss out on 5th with Sheffield united back in form.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Our sleeper cell at Leicester pays off at last :lol: