Premier League Gameweek 36

MoskvaRed

City should be able to pick them off now that Burnley can no longer play with 11 men in their own penalty area.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Take that you Thanos bus parking cnut, defending like its the 94th minute in the 60th when you have nothing to play for.
:lol: fair

I know it gets the plaudits on the rare occasions it comes off, but parking the bus from the start will almost always go one way against the best, and you're better off giving it a go.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
City have to win today because you know Rafa is going to roll over for Pool

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Klopp is probably remembering back to when GLT denied Liverpool a goal by about 1.16 cm against City in January.

Chairman Steve

Burnley are such an awful team on the eye. Dyche would get chewed up and spat out if he ever moved to the next level of football clubs like Everton or Leicester, who’d demand some semblance of entertaining football.

Loublaze

ATLien
Looks like we'll be City fans for the unforseeable future, only Pep is holding Liverpool back and I don't see anyone else stoppin
It is crazy to think Liverpool could end with 97 points and not win the title.
Scary huh? Happened to RM one season I think. Looks like we'll be depending on Pep to stop Liverpool for the next few seasons, if he stays that long. No one is close to these two clubs

PoTMS

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small

WensleyMU

Can't bring myself to celebrate a city goal so instead I will kick a small child, it's the lesser of 3 evils (other being Liverpool winning the title)...

Loublaze

ATLien
Aguero....the guy we all thought would feck off to Madrid or Barca after a few years. City get Argentinians who actually love living in Manchester. We get rats.
He would've probably left if he played in this post Fergie United

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The immediate stabbing pain of supporting Citeh is far more palatable than the ever-present crushing pain of having to deal with Liverpool winning the title.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
The immediate stabbing pain of supporting Citeh is far more palatable than the ever-present crushing pain of having to deal with Liverpool winning the title.
City getting support from both Manchester clubs. It's as if we're Manchester, united.