Premier League Gameweek 36

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
What are Brighton even "resting" players for, it's only a couple of weeks until the end of the season?!
Maybe they want to take a look at some players who have played less. To learn more about them in a pressurised match to be able to know whether to trust them in the future or to sell them.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Their passing out from the back reminds me of Utd so far

LordSpud

This Steele does my head in. Goalkeepers against us Vs other teams in general. Plays an absolute blinder against us then looks like he's never even seen a ball on another game.

Oscar Bonavena

Pity teams never seem to "rest" players against us, what with us still being their annual cup final!

Game raising cnuts!

Sylar

Fckin hate Andy hinchcliffe as a commentator

Everything is negative and how every choice that's not a goal is how bad somebody has done and it's the wrong decision etc

LordSpud

Newcastle are massive shithouses even at this stage of their emergence. Imagine what they are going to be like a few years down the line...

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I (probably naively) have enough in us to make top 4 that I’m quite happy about this.

Cpt Negative

I just love watching teams who game raise against us and then just stay on the coach against our rivals

Anustart89

Shame we're getting half-time now because we could've seen some proper handbags had we got another ten minutes or so.

Danger5

I just love watching teams who game raise against us and then just stay on the coach against our rivals
These takes are pure nonsense. Brighton have literally slaughtered most of the 'big six' this season. Yes they've been rubbish tonight but they've got a small squad and are playing this high-intensity game every 3/4 days at the moment. They're only human.

Sylar

So annoying that we wanted trippier and we're pretty much priced out of it then didn't get him after his betting ban (he went for less than 15 six months later right?)

Andy 1892

Supports
Newcastle
Pope and Steele look like they’ve been taking distribution classes along with DDG
At least Pope just hoofs it 95% of the time, Steele is brain dead with some of his passes, playing right into our hands. When it comes to high pressing with Joelinton in the team we will out-Brighton Brighton all day long.

bosskeano

well that's the top 3 solved right there....

now we have to hold our nerve and do the business at the Vitality Stadium

Sylar

There is also the fact that Newcastle are playing a lot better than we did against them
That plus we created like four good chances in that first half and struggled to either hit the target or be clinical enough

BorisManUtd

Brighton seem to be capable of performing every other game in this kind of schedule. Us and Arsenal victims of it, Everton and Newcastle profiting. We also had some bad finishing in the first half.

monkfish

If RDB does not make at least a couple of changes at half time I am going to suspect the Saudis left a big bag of cash in the away changing room.
I agree, outrageous to rest Mac allister when they've got Southampton on Sunday.

Matt851

That plus we created like four good chances in that first half and struggled to either hit the target or be clinical enough
That would also do it. There is too much moaning about other teams raising their game against us on here. It goes with the territory, we just need to play better