Premier League Gameweek 36

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Brighton seem to be capable of performing every other game in this kind of schedule. Us and Arsenal victims of it, Everton and Newcastle profiting. We also had some bad finishing in the first half.
Their line up tonight is very odd. Not like they have played in Europe or went far in League cup. An FA cup semi final shouldn't have their players Knackered.

Sylar

Was thinking I'd focus on Sevilla / juve but this goal has brought me back fully on this game

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I know he scored but Undav is terrible.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
People wanting Newcastle to lose, you know that makes Liverpool more likely to get top four than us to not get top four, right?

Siorac

People wanting Newcastle to lose, you know that makes Liverpool more likely to get top four than us to not get top four, right?
I don't care. Newcastle losing still makes us more likely to get top 4 and that's what matters. I hope they lose tonight and lose at Chelsea - then we'll only need four points instead of six.

Anyone who wants Newcastle to win has strange priorities.

Sylar

I don't care. Newcastle losing still makes us more likely to get top 4 and that's what matters. I hope they lose tonight and lose at Chelsea - then we'll only need four points instead of six.

I think some people want united to qualify AND Liverpool not to qualify. I don't think it's more than that

TheGame

Exactly this, we just need to worry about ourselves. Don’t give a feck about anyone else.

Sylar

Newcastle players going down and killing momentum. Feel like I've seen this before

Siorac

Difficult for the scouse loving crowd on here to understand that.
If you want Newcastle to win, then it seems Liverpool not qualifying is more important than United qualifying. And that IS hard to understand.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If you want Newcastle to win, then it seems Liverpool not qualifying is more important than United qualifying. And that IS hard to understand.
I back my team to beat two of the 14th, 11th and 10th placed teams.

Dominos

I back my team to beat two of the 14th, 11th and 10th placed teams.
I assume you also backed us to beat Leeds, Southampton, Palace and West Ham, who all took points off us this season. And there are mountain of other close 1 goal victories that could have turned into dropped points on another day.

Not sure it's worth increasing our risk.

FerociousCorgis

card almiron jesus christ man. Dude flopping around like a fish and now acting like he is some tough guy

James35

Newcastle are like a Spanish team with their playing for fouls and constant bitching.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I assume you also backed us to beat Leeds, Southampton, Palace and West Ham, who all took points off us this season. And there are mountain of other close 1 goal victories that could have turned into dropped points on another day.

Not sure it's worth increasing our risk.
Sorry but what risk does it increase that I prefer Newcastle over Pool? As if my opinion on an internet forum will have any impact on the outcome of this match :lol:

marktan

Di Zerbi can make some weird decisions sometimes, why did he start Undav and Gilmour instead of McAlister and Enciso today?

His weird benching of Roberto Sanchez for Steele earlier in the season wasn't great either