Premier League Gameweek 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Miracle that Chelsea didn't get anything there. It is usually auto-whistle the moment Hazard goes to ground (about 42 times each match).

Anustart89

I would book every player that pulls that shit. Feigns injury to get the ref to blow up, and then gets up right as the whistle's gone.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Miracle that Chelsea didn't get anything there. It is usually auto-whistle the moment Hazard goes to ground (about 42 times each match).
He gets fouled a lot, but has to be setting records for the amount of times he hits the deck. Even beating Ronaldo's records when he dribbled.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Rondon is such a limited player yet when United roll into the Hawthornes he becomes an aerial reincarnation of Les Ferdinand.

el3mel

I really hope to see WBA relegating one day, not see it happening soon sadly.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
First 20m were great, but it seems to have bogged down. At least West Brom will be starting to tire hopefully.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I really hope to see WBA relegating one day, not see it happening soon sadly.
If we were in that threat about perceptions about football, mine would be that West Brom never seem to win a game, but spend all their time playing 6 centre backs and scuffling out draws v the big boys.

el3mel

If we were in that threat about perceptions about football, mine would be that West Brom never seem to win a game, but spend all their time playing 6 centre backs and scuffling out draws v the big boys.
They're playing an extinct type of football that's only present in books history. I'm astonished they always finish in a safe position each season with such a style. It's not defending, it's they don't win at all. Just a crapy team who wants to make that who face them hates his life.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
They're playing an extinct type of football that's only present in books history. I'm astonished they always finish in a safe position each season with such a style. It's not defending, it's they don't win at all. Just a crapy team who wants to make that who face them hates his life.
Although they've done us plenty of times, I like them existing. It's a real old school challenge twice a season, that means you have to be able to face up to the physical side of the game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Impossibly, I think this is their highest finish isn't it?

You'd think just getting very fit guys who can head it very organised wouldn't be that effective in the top flight. But worryingly it is

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Outside of El Classico I've never seen someone hit the deck as often as Hazard.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Although they've done us plenty of times, I like them existing. It's a real old school challenge twice a season, that means you have to be able to face up to the physical side of the game.
And they're not as bad as the old Stoke. They had more nasty snide players.

Status
Not open for further replies.