g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Oliver has again been a joke. Allowing WB players to wrestle is not what I have in mind when watching PL football.

3KDré

Well would you look at that? When you attack with numbers the ball goes into the back of the net.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Gotta say inspired substitution by Cone.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
jesus christ Conte :lol:
his over reactions are ridiciliously cringy at times:rolleyes:

Zii

Has Chelsea just won the CL? Conte running on the field losing his mind is a bit excessive. It was never in doubt anyway.
Come off it, he just won the league. He can do whatever celebration he wants, don't be so bitter.

Mister_Stubbs

Congratulations Chelsea, must be a good feeling drawing level on titles won with the mighty Sunderland :wenger:

spwd

Congratulations to Chelsea and all the fans on here, deserved title winners.

Wayne's World

I don't rate that Chelsea team at all highly and I can't see them winning it next year.....extra Champions League games will take a toil on them

Wayne's World

They need a good overhaul this summer, starting from the midfield.
I think they need new wing-backs, especially someone better them Moses and I can't see Costa being there next season so they will have to replace him next season. They have been without a shadow of a doubt the best team in England this season but compared to other Chelsea title winning teams in the past, they are perhaps the worst.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Congrats to all our Chelsea fans here. Well deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.