Premier League Gameweek 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Although they've done us plenty of times, I like them existing. It's a real old school challenge twice a season, that means you have to be able to face up to the physical side of the game.
I don't find this a worthy challenge as I don't think there's a team playing with such a negativity in the world.

el3mel

Impossibly, I think this is their highest finish isn't it?

You'd think just getting very fit guys who can head it very organised wouldn't be that effective in the top flight. But worryingly it is
I know they'll stay as long as Pulis is here. Maybe we should hope Moyes take their job in the future to do the job.

Big Andy

Bloke
Do Everton look like scoring again? I'm on for £108 if they get another...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I know they'll stay as long as Pulis is here. Maybe we should hope Moyes take their job in the future to do the job.
I wouldn't shed a tear if Pulis disappeared down a league.

The stupid cap and gear, the negative footy.
And people say Jose is a negative manager!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do Everton look like scoring again? I'm on for £108 if they get another...
Lukaku has to score. I'll be cursing not switching him for a double gamer otherwise.

Though it'd be top scenes if Nyom could score a West Brom winner! I'll settle for that

el3mel

I wouldn't shed a tear if Pulis disappeared down a league.

The stupid cap and gear, the negative footy.
And people say Jose is a negative manager!
And don't forget him standing up in post match presser, not setting on the chair as all managers, don't know why :lol::lol:

Anustart89

Just run into an opponent and you get a free kick :lol: At least he's consistent.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Though it'd be top scenes if Nyom could score a West Brom winner! I'll settle for that
I've subbed him as my last sub to come on. Cnut would have an outstanding game against league champions elect after weeks of shit. :mad:

By the same token of my crap selections I've bought Cech as he will keep two clean sheets right? :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've subbed him as my last sub to come on. Cnut would have an outstanding game against league champions elect after weeks of shit. :mad:

By the same token of my crap selections I've bought Cech as he will keep two clean sheets right? :)
Sod's law would have dictated that taking Lukaku out would have ensured he smashed a haul. But obviously keeping him in guarantees zero.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just run into an opponent and you get a free kick :lol: At least he's consistent.
I used to hate playing against super tight ball control low centre of gravity players like Hazard. You'd end up hacking them to bits and feeling a right mug.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Is that a piece of paper with tactical notes from Pulies Fletcher was sporting there?

Must be intriguing reading.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Come on West Brom, don't you realise one of my league rivals has 2 of their defenders dagnabbit.

Big Andy

Bloke
Lukaku has to score. I'll be cursing not switching him for a double gamer otherwise.

I cashed out for £68...if Chelsea score then I've got another £30 coming in...

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
All this talk of Weat Brom being good at set pieces before the game.

They've been shit so far

padr81

Supports
Man City
Remember how we all thought Batshuayi was terrible.... He's just pulled an Eder.

Status
Not open for further replies.