Premier League Gameweek 37

montpelier

Jamie Redknobb proper skewers Rambo with the 'why are you leaving then?' question - :lol:.

Which is good, I was just starting to well up.

PoTMS

I'm so glad this season is nearly over. All we had to do was beat Huddersfield. I've never hated a bunch of players as much as I do the current United squad. What a pathetic bunch of useless tits.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It’s the
Unless Arse win their final game and make up the goal difference, Spurs have 4th. They don't need a win now against Everton.
If we had only fecking won our match. We are so shite.
It’s the 9 draws that have killed us too.
Palace
Burnley
All before the Huddersfield game

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
From when is red card and penalty equal to a goal?
The referee played an advantage. Newcastle scored which meant that the goalscoring opportunity that was denied initially was restored. Should have been a yellow card for Trent but it wasn't a red

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The ref never signaled an advantage or foul that I saw. Seemed as though none of the officials saw the infringement but Newcastle immediately regained possession and scored within a few seconds. The whole "ref played advantage" is made-up nonsense. Had Newcastle not immediately scored perhaps there would have been an official huddle to determine if a foul had occurred but we'll never know, and both the officials and Liverpool survived a calamity.

montpelier

The ref never signaled an advantage or foul that I saw. Seemed as though none of the officials saw the infringement but Newcastle immediately regained possession and scored within a few seconds. The whole "ref played advantage" is made-up nonsense. Had Newcastle not immediately scored perhaps there would have been an official huddle to determine if a foul had occurred but we'll never know, and both the officials and Liverpool survived a calamity.
That's what I thought too. Enables everything before the goal to be ignored, which is generally how it goes.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Surreal that Liverpool could have one hand on the trophy tonight if City doesn't win. Regardless the result, it will go down to the last game of the season for both teams which is great.

Can't see it happening tbh but there's always a small chance. I've been more nervous for City games than our own this last month because it's all for nothing if they don't drop any more points. Hopefully Fernandinho is out and Leicester can hurt them on the counter. A few Tielemans belters from 30 yards out would come in handy tonight.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's all over tonight. You can just tell that rat faced cnut Vardy will be Liverpool's saviour.

C'mon Evans, if you have any United left in you, "switch off" a few times.

Prodigy24

As much as this season has completely destroyed me, seeing liverpool win the title would be like a massive knife through my heart. I like Leicester but I hope City completely destroys them.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Tonight's the night for Liverpool I feel.
It's all over tonight. You can just tell that rat faced cnut Vardy will be Liverpool's saviour.

C'mon Evans, if you have any United left in you, "switch off" a few times.
As much as this season has completely destroyed me, seeing liverpool win the title would be like a massive knife through my heart. I like Leicester but I hope City completely destroys them.
Don't worry! Man City aren't dropping points at Etihad. I am thinking it's going to be a 2-0 or even 3-0 for them. There is no way they are dropping points.

DavidDeSchmikes

Manchester City have won all 20 Premier League games in which Oleksandr Zinchenko has featured prior to today - the best 100% win ratio for a player in the competition's history.

Inigo Montoya

Is Choudhury any good? I watched him in the league cup a few times and wasn't impressed but I haven't seen many Leicester games this year.
Solid,unfussy player much in the mould of Leicester midfielders of late. Doesn't give the ball away cheaply and passes it forward when he can. Complements Ndidi well.

Should have a good career. If we're thinking Utd,then I'd say no as we have players like him.

Positive for Asian footballers as well.If he learns from the stupidity he showed on Twitter then he could be a role model for Asian footballers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't worry! Man City aren't dropping points at Etihad. I am thinking it's going to be a 2-0 or even 3-0 for them. There is no way they are dropping points.
Some reason.

But we know even if they win tonight, the same sea of nervous nellies will talk about their worries of Brighton away!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Manchester City have won all 20 Premier League games in which Oleksandr Zinchenko has featured prior to today - the best 100% win ratio for a player in the competition's history.
That stat along with City conceding just 3 goals in their last 12 Premier League games make it feel inevitable something is going to happen today.

Inigo Montoya

Er...just the 3 points surely will satisfy us? Idon't want to see them 'destroyed.'

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It must be weird being Jamie Vardy and hearing Pep talk about him in the way that he does. I think my head would explode.

FujiVice

Former United player Jonny Evans and son of United legend and a former Manchester City player in his own right, Kasper Schmeichel should do the job. Down tools lads. Seasons over.