Premier League Gameweek 37

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
So annoying though. We could have just tossed those last two games off, rested everyone, and given them a long break. I know we only need a draw, but the fact that it still isn't over is fecking annoying.
Cannot really toss games that easily when we have a cup final coming up.

Need to keep sharp.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Cannot really toss games that easily when we have a cup final coming up.

Need to keep sharp.
Yeah, but the fact that we do have a big cup game coming up, is why it's annoying. Give Bruno, Cas, and Eriksne a rest. Can do that for the next game now. Scouse pricks.

cyberman

I thought Everton lost, didn’t they do this exact same thing last year in almost the exact same game?

Rightnr

Yeah, but the fact that we do have a big cup game coming up, is why it's annoying. Give Bruno, Cas, and Eriksne a rest. Can do that for the next game now. Scouse pricks.
Do you honestly see us playing the kids against Chelsea, no matter the PL context.

I am hoping for 70 minutes for Rashford, a couple of goals and then we can go into the Fulham game as a proper exhibition

Renegade

Because we've all been watching our game, what kind of question is that?
Our game finished 20mins before. I’d imagine the commentators would have explained during injury time. Not everyone has a stream. No need to be a knobhead.

Dr. StrangeHate

Nope apparently there's been nothing, no reason according to people who have been watching it. Absolutely ridiculous stuff.
Embarrassing conspiracy theories all over the thread. The 20 mins were added because an Aston Villa player put the ball in the net at the Kop end no less. I personally would have added another half.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He’s a fairly limited goalkeeper but he’d probably suit us very well with where we currently are. We’d benefit massively from having somebody who radiates confidence at the back.
Be good to have but annoying to play against :lol: He’s the worse keeper ever for time wasting. Bet he’s got the most bookings of any keeper this season.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I’m not even happy with that last minute goal. Embarrassing performance once again from this set of players and Dyche wasn’t any better today with his management either.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Really hoping West Ham or Spurs rollover in one of their games so they can do the league a favor and see Everton down.

Rightnr

I want Everton to stay up and Leeds scum to go down. Also and more importantly, need Arsenal players to flop for FPL purposes

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Do you honestly see us playing the kids against Chelsea, no matter the PL context.

I am hoping for 70 minutes for Rashford, a couple of goals and then we can go into the Fulham game as a proper exhibition
Not necessarily the kids, per se, but being able to rest certain players who look fecked.

Rightnr

Don't mess around in this game. Fulham have an axe to grind with us, you do not want it going down to that game. Especially now Mitrovic is back.
My thinking exactly. Chelsea have been shite, let's make the scousers' last day proper miserable

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Waiting for VAR to rule it out but - get the feck in anyway Awoniyi