Premier League Gameweek 37

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I don’t respect them. This iteration doesn’t stir me. Hollow and sterile with an asterisk against their name that the PL wont’/can’t address. Just my feeling
They are breaking records. The coach is on his way to being known as the goat. As much as SAF was Darth Vader to us he still was the man. How in the efn love of christ could you possibly want Pep to get in that convo is just bizzare.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Salah always bombs forward when his team mates are 1 on 1 expecting the pass. He wouldn’t give the pass… greedy player

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Not even suprised. Just wait for the ball but nooooo

DJ_21

I hate the whole cheating thing and don't think for a second they will ever be stripped of titles either
I agree. Which is why I don’t want them winning anything ever. People can say it’s irrelevant but is it? It only is if they get punished

Zoo

They are breaking records. The coach is on his way to being known as the goat. As much as SAF was Darth Vader to us he still was the man. How in the efn love of christ could you possibly want Pep to get in that convo is just bizzare.
Pep already is in that convo. And some will say that he’s better than SAF or on his way to being so. Who cares? It’s a good debate.

DJ_21

Spurs fans will be happy with this. They don’t even want their team to win against city to prevent Arsenal winning the league