Premier League Gameweek 37

Dudu

I thought more people would want City to win the title as it means nothing tbh. It's better for you all that another challenger doesn't pip you to the post first.
Most United fans in Manchester (and maybe around the UK) will prefer Arsenal for obvious reasons.

Most United fans around the the world will prefer City. This is because 1) Arsenal fans are everywhere and are largely insufferable; City fans are literally non-existent. 2) As you say, the shady nature of the club and its pending charges makes City's success less tangible. Hopefully history judges them accordingly.

Zoo

Ok COYS. I’ll put hatred of Arteta to one side

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I thought more people would want City to win the title as it means nothing tbh. It's better for you all that another challenger doesn't pip you to the post first.
They’ll get the record of 4 in a row. And I’ve said this loads of times before… it only means nothing if they get found guilty. That ain’t happening so it will mean something.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
City need to get a grip here. All over the place and looking really panicky when pressed.

DJ_21

City will probably score by a through ball from De Bruyne to Haaland

prateik

A draw does nothing for spurs..
If its level near the end, spurs will throw everything forward.... doesnt matter if they concede on the counter..

DJ_21

How many times is Walker gonna get all that space to run into

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Son needs to roll back the years for this game only, he can go to shit after.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Drury screaming "Foden" when Dias misses a header and VdV heads it for a corner.

He's far too trigger happy for a moment, it's so manufactured.

Adz_99

I'm honestly not that bothered either way. After Liverpool, Arsenal and City are the 2 most dislikable teams in the league.

DJ_21

If only we could play forward passes like these 2 teams.