Premier League Gameweek 38: Endgame

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I think that’s that then.

What a shame

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
97 points and no title....surely a song there?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Well thank fck for that. feck you Liverpool.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
vdery poor from keeper: so obvious where that free kick was going. he must have thought rashford was taking it

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Guardiola should always be judged on whether he delivers champions league titles. Their season is a failure without it.
That’s just not true. 98 points and regarded as the best team in the Pl era to win the league is not a failure. And maybe 2 more cups. They’ve also taken their own city over as the big boys. Definitely not a failure.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
98 points. And people were saying our second place would have gotten us into contention in a ‘normal’ season because city would never come close to 100 points again.

Freak season the caf said. Nah, they have set the new standard. Last season we were just one of the useless pack. Only liverpool have answered the challenge whilst the caf were reflecting the attitude of the club by preparing for the new season like “yeah, gunna be a normal season huhuh, 85 points here we go!” And lying to themselves.

Imran Mamdani

in ya face poool... haha

look at bbc sport, twitter, skysports - everyone's consoling pool? i mean WTF? the better team won and there they are everything's ever about pool this season..

whatever, only for spurs to win the CL now and bah!

padr81

Supports
Man City
Get the feck in. Nearly had a heart attack but can relax a bit.