Premier League Gameweek 4-6

Fooza

if you going to give VAR to a the worse referees, that's what you get

Telsim

Absolutely disgraceful decision! Should be investigated after this game 100%.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I'm sorry but we need an inquiry into VAR today. The VDV non red card and now this. Absolute joken

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Bournemouth are absolutely tragic. Not a single shot all half against one of the teams they'll need results against to even have a prayer of staying in the league.

They're being cut adrift at the bottom as soon as the likes of Villa and Leicester even halfway sort their shit out.
So yeah, just like I was saying. Very spirited side, Bournemouth. Nailed on to stay up. :wenger:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
That is the wrong call. Mendy sends the ball out like he intended, the contact is made but its a result of mendy charging, and his leg isnt seeking contact him mendy. Bullshit call, West Ham robbed

Dempsey19

That's a bullshit decision.

Mendy knew he fecked up by parrying the ball out and saw Cornet was there so he stayed on the ground "injured"

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That shouldn't have been disallowed. Very, very soft

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
5-2 Brentford. Stupid by Leeds defender. Brentford has been the better team but 5-2 is a bit unfair.

UDontMessWith24

Absolutely nauseating. I really hope the PL isn’t turning into La Liga where the referees make sure to take care of the money drawing clubs.