Premier League Gameweek 4-6

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Imagine the goals Haaland would score if people squared the ball to him when he had a tap in available.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
SO … did the City of Manchester get together and make a joint decision for neon puke green this year? Seems an odd thing for enemies to find common ground on.

Telsim

City must have gotten wind of our Mountain Dew kit and decided to try and one-up that achievement.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
The man had* stepped on the back of the same calf roughly 7 times to that point in the game. It was like he was trying to hack down a tree. I think teams will try to force this kind of reaction from James. Getting him sent off is almost a sure Chelsea loss.

Telsim

WIll Villa even manage a shot on target this game at all? Doesn't look like it so far. I get it's City, but they have less than 20% at home...

cyberman

A hat-trick of hat-tricks so to speak. Has it ever been done in the top flight of the English league?
Ronaldo got two hat tricks in two starts last season but came on for like 5 minutes as a sub in between v Everton.
3rd start he scored v Arsenal and gave up the pen to score a second with the chance to go for a third with 35 minutes left. I do wonder if he realised what he was giving up when he let Bruno take that pen

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Ronaldo got two hat tricks in two starts last season but came on for like 5 minutes as a sub in between v Everton.
3rd start he scored v Arsenal and gave up the pen to score a second with the chance to go for a third with 35 minutes left. I do wonder if he realised what he was giving up when he let Bruno take that pen
Fernando Torres scored back to back PL hat tricks for us but I don’t remember anyone ever doing three in a row.

CodeRed

I take it I'm not the only one who wants City to win? As much as I don't like them I want everything imagable in life to go wrong for Stevie G.

Halftrack

Fecking hell, just saw the chance where Walker made an attempt instead of squaring it. What a numpty.

Fully Fledged

Yeah

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I take it I'm not the only one who wants City to win? As much as I don't like them I want everything imagable in life to go wrong for Stevie G.
Id rather city didn’t win. Helps us in the table and I think Gerrard will get him self sacked by losing to bottom halve teams.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I've bet on city so we know what's gonna happen. Also bet on Haaland to score.

Just call me "pogbas witch doctor"

ForeverRed1

Villa look absolutely she’ll shocked every time they get the ball. Pure panic and unsure what to do. Wouldn’t think they are pro footballers. Terrible stuff.

DavidDeSchmikes

It's always good to see City lose, and imho Gerrard is on borrowed time either way