Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

Ban

I thought so. I will give it a try.
Best side ever... twice better than us..... wow, what a superb attacking free flowing football... they are champions already... keita is already best signing in last 10 years... allison is good as de gea... i wish we have klopp...
Am i doing it right?
You're pretty good! Keep it going.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
Oh.. Good keeper, but he really needs to cut this crap out of his game. Leicester very much still in it.

padr81

Supports
Man City
So far they're playing it much more smartly I think, getting a goal, and sitting back a bit, knowing they can take apart anyone on the break.
Yeah, of course the counter suits them but its deeper than the usual. Not a criticism just more something that I've noticed and thought maybe its just me imagining things.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Mignolet thinking "amateur, i would have curled it top corner myself from there"

padr81

Supports
Man City
Nah I was saying earlier they seem a bit less gun-ho and a bit more like they are trying to control the game more other than there usual “heavy metal” football.
Yeah, hopefully it costs them here but its probably a good idea long term for them.

James Peril

Football is all about goals, so he’s excused, but it’s fun to see how absolutely atrocious Salah is at all the other things. Completely invisible when not doing his thing

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The Bust part to the Boom cycle may come awfully earlier than expected if they lose from here.

Irrational.

Could those two Liverpool fans wearing that golden headgear look any more ignorant?

It's like when City were taken over by Mansour and they started wrapping tea towels on their heads. :lol:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Hope I don't jinx it, but Liverpool gone completely to sleep and not able to get back into the game now. Rhythm disrupted.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This has been an awful performance from us. Lazy performances all over the place.

Other than the goal Firmino’s contribution has been giving the ball away and fouling.

3PM kick off lineups

Sandyman

Brighton vs Fulham

Chelsea vs Bournemouth

Crystal Palace vs Southampton

Everton vs Huddersfield

West Ham vs Wolves