Premier League Gameweek 4

Raw

Its weird, they did looked shakey against Leeds but then followed up by looking awesome against Chelsea & Arsenal. United conceding 6 is really not that surprising from what we've seen so far.
I mean not to defend today's diabolical performance but it does kind of put it into perspective. This season is nuts.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If Aston Villa of all fecking teams 8-2 Liverpool on the day we got humiliated, Ole's got some amazing luck. Or maybe Jurgen is just such a nice guy, he wanted to relieve the pressure from our club.

mu4c_20le

Last year it was Sarr, now its Watkins. Liverpool have a knack of making mediocre players look elite.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Cross comes in the box and Adrian runs away...

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Do you know the video where the Army did experiment with feeding troops acid and sending them on patrol? They didnt try football- till today...

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I Paused our match post mortem while I did a few things and then watched it. Forgot it was on a delay and started watching the scouse, text my kid saying Liverpool were losing 4-1 and he said they’re not, it’s 7-2! Fairplay it hasn’t half cheered me up :lol:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Liverpool will be praying all the gods that Allisson isn't out for too long after the international break

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What is Liverpool's defensive shape today? Villa have found themselves in endless, uncontested space all evening.