Premier League Gameweek 4

kidbob

On the other hand if your tactic is simply to test Pickford from everywhere then most teams should take points off them.

kidbob

Still time for Everton to get Kepa on loan.
Genuinely amazed that they haven't sounded us out about Romero now that Henderson is back. Not an absolute top keeper but miles better than Pickford.

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
Pickford is their clear weakness and what will stop them from becoming as strong as they can be.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
34 million for Iwobi is one of the worst transfers in PL history.

The best thing Ancelotti has done for them is massively improved the standard of player they are spending on.

They were just wasting it for years, but no his rep means money is going on a higher quality of player.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Colombians and their goal celebrations :lol: Forget how they're always my favourite south american side

Dudu

Lovely cross from James. Awful defending.

2 - 1

kidbob

Must be such a nice feeling to have a threat from set pieces. Been a long long time for us.

marktan

How does Mcmanaman keep getting jobs for BT? I mute him every single game he's on, I unmute for the goal and he's having a miserable moan about the celebration. So tedious.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Pickfords a donkey he really is, I know everybody makes mistakes but he makes too many especially if Everton want to win anything they need too get rid, if I was Carlo Ancelotti I would go for the Great Wall big Fraser.

Walters_19_MuFc

Hasn’t let England down yet, no reason for Southgate to drop him
Do you not picked on form, though?

The fact that England have a handful of games a year means mistakes from him will be few and far between in comparison to his club team. If Gareth is judging him on his England form, then the keepers doing well for their club will never get a chance.

Untd55

The problem with Henderson accepting being second-team goalkeeper is that he won't be in contention for England no1 now. It is a shame, but Pickford is going to be England's goalkeeper.