g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 6

90 + 5min

Behaviour of Arsenal players reflects their manager. Really, really bad.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Just refreshed their midfield and won a number of winnable games at the start of the season as they were doing at the end of last season.
Refreshed is probably a better word but I meant over the course of two seasons. They replaced key players like Mane, Firmino, Henderson, Fabhino, etc and look much better.

Mike Smalling

Havertz is such a nothing player. Can’t believe Chelsea managed to ship him for a good fee.

Ollie Derbyshire

That’s 1 game? That they almost dropped points with? You’re right, I think they’ll be top 2, but it isn’t “wild” what they’re doing is it?
What Liverpool have is lots of goals in their team, I agree they aren’t playing amazing or anything but they’ll virtually always get a couple of goals out of Salah, Nunez, Dias, Gakpo and Jota per game which should be enough to win most.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
That’s 1 game? That they almost dropped points with? You’re right, I think they’ll be top 2, but it isn’t “wild” what they’re doing is it?
After laughing at them last season and seeing how we are playing it’s a bit annoying for sure but I wouldn’t write them off at all. New players seem to have gelled in nicely already.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Oh, poor lowly arsenal, they're "only a centre forward away" from going to the next level.

I swear to god the excuses Lego Pep gets in the media are insane.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Impresseive, wild, whatever, but you would expect some drop off trying to integrate new players into the squad but that hasn't happened.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Look at that prick on the sideline. EtH would get sent to Guantanamo for doing the same in one game, let alone all the time.

Nick7

Nico Jackson being called one of the best strikers in the league after pre-season is so incredibly funny. 5 yellow cards in 6 games for a striker is insane.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Refreshed is probably a better word but I meant over the course of two seasons. They replaced key players like Mane, Firmino, Henderson, Fabhino, etc and look much better.
Should have refreshed it last summer so we could have refreshed the defence this summer which is looking on the wane. That I think will be the priority for next summer.