Premier League Gameweek 6

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
cool you know him so well.
I mean they played for the national team together, so it's a pretty reasonable assumption. If you want to find a reason to dislike him that's fine but I just find this reason weird.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Expected some drop-off given the turnover in midfield.
It's the other way round, I expected to actually have a midfield once we got rid of the overpaid and over-aged crocks (finally). Any team that loses Hendo, Fab, Keita and Ox in one summer improves exponentially.

Loon

:lol:
I mean they played for the national team together, so it's a pretty reasonable assumption. If you want to find a reason to dislike him that's fine but I just find this reason weird.
I guess if you like him regardless and are prepared to overlook all antics it might seem “weird.”

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Thought the game lacked something once Son and Maddison went off, but Arsenal didn't have enough to go for the win. 2-2 is a very fair result.
Spurs bench options are terrible, no real creative player once Maddison goes off. And Richarlison 60mil :lol:

Soloman is average, Hojbjerg and Skip run of the mill midfield destroyers that you would find anywhere.

Superunknown

Spurs bench options are terrible, no real creative player once Maddison goes off. And Richarlison 60mil :lol:

Soloman is average, Hojbjerg and Skip run of the mill midfield destroyers that you would find anywhere.
Yeah, I agree. There's a massive drop off when you look beyond Son and Maddison in the creative positions. You can pretty much guarantee that Spurs will be looking for more players in these areas in the next window. A major injury or loss of form to either Son or Maddison and suddenly it all falls apart for them.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
I guess if you like him regardless and are prepared to overlook all antics it might seem “weird.”
He's just a footballer. Unless they are genuinely horrible people or perhaps narcissists, their "antics" are a nothing burger.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Tbh, I don't care about any player off the pitch. I watch games and turn off my TV when it's over. Saka is a massive cheat like the likes of Salah and even our Bruno
Great for you. We all have different reasons why we like and dislike players, for you it's diving, for me it's other things.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
With all these big rollercoaster games out of the way I'm setting down for the Newcastle match...

..said no one ever.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
With all these big rollercoaster games out of the way I'm setting down for the Newcastle match...

..said no one ever.
Sky have so many crackers on. Blackburn - Leicester on in a couple of weeks. As a Liverpool fan you should be invested in the “we’ve won 1 single PL title” derby!

r0663664

Worships Man City
City is favourite to win and Liverpool will likely finish 2nd. I don't think Arsenal can challenge City, they were lucky to beat us. Spurs form may drop off soon enough.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sky have so many crackers on. Blackburn - Leicester on in a couple of weeks. As a Liverpool fan you should be invested in the “we’ve won 1 single PL title” derby!
:lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
City is favourite to win and Liverpool will likely finish 2nd. I don't think Arsenal can challenge City, they were lucky to beat us. Spurs form may drop off soon enough.
Don't think Liverpool are all that tbh.

RuudTom83

The extra time given to allow Arsenal to try and get the winner was a bit odd.

11 mins extra all accumulated in just the second half!? give over. What a load of BS.

PoTMS

City will finish 8-10 points ahead of Liverpool who will finish a further 8-10 points ahead of Arsenal and the rest of the chasing pack.

AltiUn

Looks a mile out on first glance

PoTMS

This one won't be ruled out though! It's not Manchester United.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Is that not handball by Gordan?

acnumber9

That goal was given remarkably quickly given how long they took for the United one last week.

AltiUn

Darren England on VAR, suddenly it all makes sense :lol: