Premier League Gameweek 7

RashyForPM

Greenwood would also look bad playing for us tbf
He would have buried McBurnie’s chances against Fulham, the Villa pen, the Brewster chance etc etc. You wouldn’t be in the relegation zone with Mason imo, although obviously you know more about Sheff Utd.

Djemba-Djemba

Sheffield Utd are still very well organised and they're not going to be getting hammered.

But they have an alarming lack of quality going forward and they look a good bet to go down currently.

Dreadful match

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Sheffield Utd are still very well organised and they're not going to be getting hammered.

But they have an alarming lack of quality going forward and they look a good bet to go down currently.

Dreadful match
Again, don’t think it’s the quality of the forwards letting us down at all. We just have no idea what to do with the ball in the final third.

Djemba-Djemba

Again, don’t think it’s the quality of the forwards letting us down at all. We just have no idea what to do with the ball in the final third.
Well that goes with the lack of quality no?

You have nobody who can pick a pass or produce some magic .

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Easy for City, only dealt with 1 shot on target. Clean sheet too, good result for City. Mediocre for the Blades. Going to be a tough season for them this year.

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
I really don’t understand why they wouldn’t cross? The forwards looked like they were expecting them yet the rest of the team played like they were told to get into crossing positions and then work it back to their own goal, or just pass it to City to make it quicker...

croadyman

Funny how commentators spin Utd & City's position pre game very differently

AshRK

It's a shame we don't play the likes of Sheffield or Fulham now but play them late December. Would have been a good time to play and get 3 points.

hubbuh

Shouldn't SU have gone after the likes of Joshua King, Fraser and Wilson? Buendía? Can't believe Brewster was really the best option available.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Torres looks good for City. So does Dias and Cancelo. Rodri played the Carrick role to perfection, and having B. Silva in midfield didn't hurt.

They are still wasteful with chances though.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Expectations and needs of both players are hugely different. We took a chance on a back-up winger.

You made a record signing of someone who has done sweet feck all in football.
Actually Brewster proved himself in the Championship, which funnily enough is where we are heading so it works out eh

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I didn’t watch the first half but city were pretty terrible in the second half.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I feel harsh to be preying on them considering the favours they did for us last season but we could probably get Berge for a bargain if Sheffield United went down.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I feel harsh to be preying on them considering the favours they did for us last season but we could probably get Berge for a bargain if Sheffield United went down.
4 years on his contract :nono:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
4 years on his contract :nono:
I do think relegation tends to knock some value off of players! In all honesty I'd prefer it if you stayed up, I became quite fond of you lot last season.

mav_9me

What style of midfielder is Berge?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Ah, that's a shame. I've got a lot of time for Sheffield, my dad moved back there so often visit. Hope you stay up.
Yeah it would make sense to go for those players, I know I wanted us to but sadly we can’t afford it. We already had a stretched budget getting Berge in January, wasn’t helped needing to get a keeper in too with Henderson going back to Man Utd. Sets us up for a hard season :rolleyes:

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I do think relegation tends to knock some value off of players! In all honesty I'd prefer it if you stayed up, I became quite fond of you lot last season.
Looking at Bournemouth’s valuation of Brooks I disagree. I believe we will, we just need a win to get things rolling as confidence is low right now.