Premier League Gameweek 7

KennyBurner

I see Chelsea have started with Abraham up front so this will most likely be a win. He is the best forward at the club.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
It's the club he supports, he is a Sheffield lad. I can understand it.
He's a fan
He's a cry baby. If he loves them so much, why doesn't he play for them? Because Shitty pay him a gazillion £££ a week. Does every footballer play for the club he supports?

You might be able to understand it more, if this was the game that relegated them, but we've barely started the season and City we're expected to hammer them.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I see the commentary team on my stream have already opened the great big book of commentary clichés, it's going to be a long game.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I see Chelsea have started with Abraham up front so this will most likely be a win. He is the best forward at the club.
He has good movement and very effective scoring tap in but that’s about it. If Burnley can be discipline defensively and stay compact, they can stop Chelsea front three.

TheDutchLad

Supports
Feyenoord
Ziyech's long range passing is almost like cheating. You could tell that Chillwell was not expecting the ball to reach him.

hubbuh

Yeah it would make sense to go for those players, I know I wanted us to but sadly we can’t afford it. We already had a stretched budget getting Berge in January, wasn’t helped needing to get a keeper in too with Henderson going back to Man Utd. Sets us up for a hard season :rolleyes:
Yep, it comes down to small margins for a lot of clubs. It is a bit odd to see United spend over a £100m in a calendar year and yet see fans moaning about not signing Sancho for 100m+, while a team finishing 9th can't afford the likes of Buendía and Fraser and is in for a tasking season! Obviously the teams have different ambitions/revenues but it just shows how insane it has gotten.

hubbuh

He's a cry baby. If he loves them so much, why doesn't he play for them? Because Shitty pay him a gazillion £££ a week. Does every footballer play for the club he supports?

You might be able to understand it more, if this was the game that relegated them, but we've barely started the season and City we're expected to hammer them.
Is it that much of an issue?! Born there, family of Sheffield Utd fans, came up through the academy, obviously wants to score and win but doesn't want to overtly celebrate them losing. Lots of players move on from clubs they came up with to win trophies, more money etc. It doesn't mean the affinity suddenly goes.

I know he's wrongfooted but Pope just falls there, no attempt at extension whatsoever.

He'll play a blinder against us though. Was it Heaton who turned into prime Casillas for Burnley at OT when we had Zlatan?

Shark

@NotShark
This day could really ramp up the pressure on us. Why do all three of City, Chelsea and bin dippers have to be playing shite teams :rolleyes:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I've had to switch it off, any game involving Burnely is too dull to cope with.

Tony247

Have to say in final third united play much better than chelsea

RashyForPM

4 years on his contract :nono:
Honestly, what would you say if we bought him as Matic’s replacement? I’m sure you lot love him as despite your poor start, he looks really excellent. Having said all that though, is he even a DM?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ziyech looks like he's adapting well. Technically a class above the rest of his team. Wish United got him instead of Donny.

Honestly, what would you say if we bought him as Matic’s replacement? I’m sure you lot love him as despite your poor start, he looks really excellent. Having said all that though, is he even a DM?
He's not a DM and I don't know why people think he is, must be his build. Definitely more of a box to box type

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
At first I thought he slipped but think he didn't expect to near post and gambled that he Ziyech would bend it to the other corner. Was done well and good. Poor overall keeping.

Chelse'a best performance of the season thus far imo, even if Burnley aren't exactly making it difficult for them. As expected, Werner just looks far more comfortable out wide. Mendy and Ziyech will be their best signings of the summer.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Is it that much of an issue?! Born there, family of Sheffield Utd fans, came up through the academy, obviously wants to score and win but doesn't want to overtly celebrate them losing. Lots of players move on from clubs they came up with to win trophies, more money etc. It doesn't mean the affinity suddenly goes.
I'm sure he's crying all the way to the bank.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
At first I thought he slipped but think he didn't expect to near post and gambled that he Ziyech would bend it to the other corner. Was done well and good. Poor overall keeping.
Clearly Pope has been watching too many youtube compilations of Ziyech bending it in at the far post. In his (ever so slight) defense, Ziyech initially shapes like he's going to go far post, then takes a quick stutter as he approaches the ball and gets it through Stephens' legs.

Poor goalkeeping but his thought process at least is understandable.

Fecking hell I guess the only positive of Burnley not giving our rivals a tough game is that we won't have them in the league much longer at this rate. Can't wait to see the back of those aggressive cnuts. I'm sure they'll still nick a point or three at OT though :mad:

Leonzo1

Seriously unimpressed with Havertz so far. Gives the ball away all the time and his passing is often very weak and predictable. I reckon Ziyech will be they're most impressive signing.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Is dwight mcneil as good as he was when there was some hype about the lad?