Premier League Gameweek 9 (20th - 22nd October 2017)

Smores

Agree, the players should take some of the blame for the insipid second half. I know it doesn't do any good but it isn't half galling seeing Spurs rip them to shreds.
Indeed but i think Spurs have a better squad than us to be honest. Still worse squads have beat Liverpool and Spurs shit happens

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Big questions of Klopp after this.

5-0 at City, can't break down United at home, and then spanked at Spurs.

Holes all over the side,

Great isn't it.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Spurs are still a better team than us imo.
That's depressing.
We're miles off them, they have so much more variety to their game. They can lay low and be compact, and still counter and attack in numbers, while we're only competent at the first. They also have far more intensity in their game than we've shown for years, bar a couple of games.

It is depressing, I agree.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Spurs deserve to thrash us 5-1 or more. Rest that ghost of the past. I certainly want Klopp to get a thrashing rather just simply lose. No other way of getting through his thick skull otherwise. I want nowhere for him to hide. Nowhere. These are HIS back five.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I don't trust that. Jose can play a tactically disruptive game even at home. He has done that many times in the past as a Chelsea manager against United.
One thing remains absolutely certain, Jose will set us up in a far more attacking system than the one we saw against the dippers. We're still going to have problems, Spurs' high press is difficult to overcome and the likes of Matic + Fellaini will be working their socks off.

Still I'm expecting a huge response from the players I'm this game and ultimately a victory. I think we'll beat them comfortably.

Ace of Spades

This is why people were pissed with the negative tactics, Liverpool are just not that good. If you attack them, you can get a win.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I hope Migs drops 3 more in his net. Maybe then we'll finally get the balls to drop him and sell Lovren

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Well if all we could do in 90 mins was parking the bus against this almightly Liverpool, sure we will park the bus again against Spur

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We shouldve signed aurier by the way. Hes not better then valencia but can play both sides and better then our left backs. And was cheap.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ox has now conceded 21 goals this season.No team has conceded more

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
He'll be gone by Christmas if this keeps up.

Rodgers was sacked for nearly winning them the league. . . . leaving them in 10th by early October.

Liverpool 9th after this and conceding more PL goals than they've scored

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Makes going to work easier tomorrow

We have utd and Liverpool fans and an Everton fan

We can all be depressed