Premier League Gameweek 9

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Arsenal fans in September 2021 "You can't judge Pepe based on only 2,438,611 minutes of league football. He needs time to adjust."

prateik

Arsenal's sole purpose of existence is to make every one else feel better about themselves. What a wonderful club.

AC1689

And we drop a place back down to 14th if Sheffield hold on.

They also look better than us.

But, but, we drew yesterday so credit to Ole and let’s be satisfied with 14th place, 2 wins from 9, and 2 points off relegation.

(Apologies. Overly negative perhaps. But it’s depressing watching Sheffield and wishing we could play with as much purpose as a newly promoted team)

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Top four is up for grabs. Arsenal's away form is still poor.
Our home form isn't much better (maybe the result only). Against Bournemouth and Burnley it was quite lucky, playing trash everytime.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Arsenal are worse than us. Another game where a single mistake cost us crucial points.

prateik

Was a dive.. Was jumping up long before the defender came in.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Every team we play looks better coached than we are.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Pepe for £80m doesn’t look amazing business so far considering we got James for £15m or so.

Henderson looking great!

Arsenal looking a bit more threatening towards the end. I think they may score in the end although they haven’t looked great so far.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We live in hope
Booting Emery now and grabbing Allegri whilst he’s available would be the smart thing to do. Unfortunately, I reckon Arsenal will be just as dithering as United are on that front and both managers will outstay their welcome.

r0663664

Worships Man City
From how Premier League is shaping, only City and Liverpool will finish 1-2. All spots are up for grab, United seems to have a remote chance of finishing top 4 if Ole can turn the result around in the next 1-2 months.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Pepe for £80m doesn’t look amazing business so far considering we got James for £15m or so.

Henderson looking great!

Arsenal looking a bit more threatening towards the end. I think they may score in the end although they haven’t looked great so far.
Pepe has been best player on the pitch. And he was got for 72m in installments which translates to around 66m at one go.

prateik

From how Premier League is shaping, only City and Liverpool will finish 1-2. All spots are up for grab, United seems to have a remote chance of finishing top 4 if Ole can turn the result around in the next 1-2 months.
We need to string some wins together and Woody needs to deliver in Jan.. He broke the squad up and didnt even paper over the cracks..

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Emery’s just so average. Dreadful manager away from home, never allows us to control the match.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
In all the misery and despair of this season, all the embarrassing losses and jeers from rivals fans, at least one thing can give me some sliver of comfort when I sleep at night ..

I was right about Nicolas Pepe.