Premier League Gameweek 9

That KDB high boot was a clear yellow, soon as he touched the guy he knew it too and went to apologize straight away.

Just gonna remind you all of the Nani red card against Madrid. I've never since that day seen a red card given for any incident like that.
Mane vs Ederson.

Not sure how that wasn't a penalty :lol: are they scared to make the refs look like idiots?

Just get rid of VAR, of course you can trust the PL with their incompetent refs to feck it up.

How does a professional ref look at that and claim that's a legal challenge?

Beyond a joke now.

All set up for us to get stiffed tomorrow after all the controversy of today.

Just fecking wait and see

VAR hates us, even I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories from the more paranoid City fans. Hasn't given us a single decision and screwed us many times.

The referees have created a rod for their own back with this absolutely ridiculous implementation of VAR.

VAR hates us, even I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories from the more paranoid City fans. Hasn't given us a single decision and screwed us many times.

It isn't that VAR is against City. It simply favors defenders over attackers by penalizing offsides to fine detail while refusing to give even blatant penalties. City, being the best and most attacking side in the league, will naturally have more calls go against them because of that.

It isn't that VAR is against City. It simply favors defenders over attackers by penalizing offsides to fine detail while refusing to give even blatant penalties. City, being the best and most attacking side in the league, will naturally have more calls go against them because of that.

I'm joking mate, we're just getting a tough run of it.

It'll be interesting to see how VAR rules when a really big penalty decision comes up in a game affecting the title race (let's say from March onwards), and they have to decide whether to overturn the ref and give either City or Liverpool the penalty.

Ref is a joke, all that pressure came from a blatant handball not given

Sterling’s shooting is shocking for a player that gets so many chances.

How many chances are we going to miss...

De Bruyne was wide open. So, if he didn’t see that he’s blind, if he did he’s stupid.

He couldn't possibly miss him. He went for the glory despite the tight angle. If I was in KdB's shoes I'd be livid too.

Sterling is obviously a good player, but he will never get that out of his system. Misses so many chances