Premier League Gameweek 9

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's saved about 4 shots in 8 games.

Played well v us to be fair.
It's not just about what he's saving but also what he's preventing.

Whenever he catches in a crowd he's stopping situations that caused bedlam last season.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It's not just about what he's saving but also what he's preventing.

Whenever he catches in a crowd he's stopping situations that caused bedlam last season.
I only watched the first ten mins today. First thing he did was drop it from a corner.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea will be in the title race because their squad depth is great and this will be a big factor this season.
It will help for sure.

Nobody seems to be overly fussed that Pulisic, Havertz and Gilmour have had injury/health issues. That's one of last season's best players, this seasons biggest signing and the future GOAT out.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Grealish buys so many fouls. Weird that they don’t get any pens. With us he’d get 2 a game:lol:

pss

Brighton paid a total of 4 mil for Lamptey, Lallana and Welbeck while we paid 80 mil for maguire :/

Schneiderman

What a surprisingly good game. Lamptey is like having a young Messi at right back, pretty sure that's cheating.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Isn't Munich songs the way most fans will wind up United fans?
Works with me. If that’s the level they stoop to then expect hatred on my side.

I’ve never sung songs about Heysel or Hillsborough to wind up Liverpool fans so there is line for me

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Grealish buys so many fouls. Weird that they don’t get any pens. With us he’d get 2 a game:lol:
He always does it in slow mo with sheer technique and the opposition are clueless.

Our lads are generally sprinting into more advanced areas at pace.