Premier League Gameweek 9

big rons sovereign

Very funny, you can’t refute my point so mock me. Mature. We have no tactical plan besides counter attack.
No point arguing with blind arrogance. If such arrogance equates to maturity then yeah, I'm immature.
If one thing is clear since fergie left it's that the club is run a pack of utter clowns, 4 managers later and those clowns are still pulling the shit year after year.
There's a reason previously successful managers in Jose and lvg fell so flat. And klopp turned us down, are you gonna tell me that things would be any different with klopp in charge? Would they Bollox, it would be exactly the same. But yeah, let's just blame it all on ole and slag off anybody who's not screaming for his head.
Grow up man.

padr81

Supports
Man City

James Peril

I actually think Richarlison would be a good fit for current Man. United but he'd cost double what Jota did.
Left-sided player with inconsistency issues in terms of scoring goals and drifting in and out of games? Not really a winger, not really a striker... yup, sounds like a player for United no doubt.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A lot of the Ole out crowd think the next manager this board chooses will be as good as Klopp. And our recruitment will suddenly be as good as Liverpool's (which is not all down to Klopp).
A lot of the Ole out crowd are just as stupid as the Ole in crowd.

Will the next manager be a better coach than Ole? Yes. We will have more of a tactical identity? Yes. Will the results be better? No idea. Will the recruitment be better? No.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Jiminez and Traore were the 2 in demand. After that it seemed that Neto and Podence were starting to become the preferred choices in the side. Was an extremely streaky scorer for them. As I say hindsight is great
The Traore hype has always baffled me he’s never looked like anything other than an athlete playing football to me. I’ve heard people saying United should buy him & I shake my head every time. People compare him to Valencia to mock him but it’s actually an insult to Valencia.

Deery

Dreary
Jiminez and Traore were the 2 in demand. After that it seemed that Neto and Podence were starting to become the preferred choices in the side. Was an extremely streaky scorer for them. As I say hindsight is great
It’s not hindsight I said as soon as Liverpool signed him he was a great signing for them, like a Ferguson signing

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
A lot of the Ole out crowd are just as stupid as the Ole in crowd.

Will the next manager be a better coach than Ole? Yes. We will have more of a tactical identity? Yes. Will the results be better? No idea. Will the recruitment be better? No.
All uncertainties. Rodgers gets rave reviews on here but couldn't tell you what Leicester's tactical identity is tonight.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

No point arguing with blind arrogance. If such arrogance equates to maturity then yeah, I'm immature.
If one thing is clear since fergie left it's that the club is run a pack of utter clowns, 4 managers later and those clowns are still pulling the shit year after year.
There's a reason previously successful managers in Jose and lvg fell so flat. And klopp turned us down, are you gonna tell me that things would be any different with klopp in charge? Would they Bollox, it would be exactly the same. But yeah, let's just blame it all on ole and slag off anybody who's not screaming for his head.
Grow up man.
I agree with you, but you’re not even responding to my point. Ole doesn’t have any sort of tactical plan besides “knock it long & get in behind” as much as I didn’t like LVG or Mourinho’s style at least I could see it. Ole has nothing. I’m not even blaming him for all of our problems. I’m just saying he isn’t a good enough coach to be managing Manchester United. When he leaves us he’s not getting another PL gig. Rival fans literally want him to stay. That tells you all you need to know.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

All uncertainties. Rodgers gets rave reviews on here but couldn't tell you what Leicester's tactical identity is tonight.
They’ve been dog shit tonight. Rogers is a good overachiever but he’s not someone I’d ever want at a big club. Moyes effect, medium sized fish in a medium sized pond, he’d drown here.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Curtis Jones starting quite a bit for Liverpool now (more than Foden it seems like). What is his potential? Late contender for euros squad?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I feel like any player who fails to beat the first man more than twice in one game whilst taking corners should get a fine.

Deery

Dreary
Liverpool just first to everything this has been a great performance from them tbf

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Jota got the Liverpool over-reactions down to a tee really quickly - impressive.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Left-sided player with inconsistency issues in terms of scoring goals and drifting in and out of games? Not really a winger, not really a striker... yup, sounds like a player for United no doubt.
Everton are always a better team when he's in it.

Jota only actually scored 7 league goals last season for Wolves, the europa hat tricks padded out his stats a fair bit. Richarlison scored 13 for Everton and regular starter and scorer for Brazil these days so think he can kick on more.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Curtis Jones starting quite a bit for Liverpool now (more than Foden it seems like). What is his potential? Late contender for euros squad?
Possibly a season too early for him but he's going to be a great for us if he continues on his current trajectory.
He's been known by Liverpool fans for a while having been doing really well in the academy but Klopp trusts him, has slowly integrated him into the first team and he's starting to repay that faith.

Utdstar01

Possibly a season too early for him but he's going to be a great for us if he continues on his current trajectory.
He's been known by Liverpool fans for a while having been doing really well in the academy but Klopp trusts him, has slowly integrated him into the first team and he's starting to repay that faith.
Bit premature, no?! It's like saying Greenwood is going to be a great for us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No, no and no. This is nigh on nonsense. Firstly, I don’t care how much Jota and Keita cost. Matic and Fred cost the same respectively. Keita was a good Bundesliga player so no argument, but Jota was your run of the mill 10 league goals per season PL inside forward. Klopp has genuinely made him world class. Matip and Gomez: two players who if they played for United would basically be Lindelof’s level. Then you look at players like Jones and Wijnaldum, an academy graduate and relegation fodder in 2016 respectively, who are dictating the game and completely rendering Tielemans, Mendy and Maddison pointless. Don’t even attempt to tell me they’d be able to do this under Ole.

About Milner and TAA, I’m not even gonna argue with that :lol: That is bollocks. Milner is nowhere near TAA as an RB. He’s not even a right back. If you asked Klopp who he’d rather have there, he would laugh at you.
Alright mate :lol:
You think what you do and I'll do the same. This isn't a weak Liverpool outfit in any way. Weakened yes but not weak.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
They’ve been dog shit tonight. Rogers is a good overachiever but he’s not someone I’d ever want at a big club. Moyes effect, medium sized fish in a medium sized pond, he’d drown here.
It's the risk with many of the options though. I don't see how anyone can be so sure that this board will choose a manager that will be a success. The odds of getting another SAF are miniscule.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Firminio is the worst finisher I've seen since Benteke. The post wasn't too bad but the fecking rebound was abysmal.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was he the one who scored the curler v Everton last season when your youth team won? Yeah he's one strangely the press don't seem to be hyping up for once and going under the radar, Harvey Elliott seems more hyped up but on loan at Blackburn for the season.

Deery

Dreary
Yes when they signed him, we all thought it would work out. I'm sure you weren't suggesting him before that as no one thought he'd be available
I have mentioned him before not sure if it was on here though, but I get what you’re saying though he wasn’t anyone’s high priority.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Do the Brazil team have the real Firminho held in captivity and flew us back us the duff clone one? could apply that to Wijnaldum too.