Premier League GW11

Gavinb33

Complete nonsense. It has nothing to do with going forward, its about committing yourself when there is no need to do it. Upamacano did the same thing against us minus the going to the floor part and was slaughtered for it
Spurs defended superbly. If you think they were poor defensively then honestly I dont know what to say to you.
I kind of understand what he is saying, you can drill a PL team to defend as Tottenham did with 10/11 behind the ball, they were able to defend well because they didn't offer that much going the other way, you might argue that they didn't need to I suppose especially in the 2nd half and the other PL team wouldn't have Kane and Son going the other way

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Fair point but Kane goes missing for a few months every season.
No, he doesn't. Last season, for example, he missed 23 days ... a little over 3 weeks.

Three seasons ago, he missed just 3 days,

Supports
England
No it was absolutely madness. Kane had a period of poor form and suddenly some here were saying he's totally "past it" player who will score less than 15 goals a season from now on. This was said, literally. Maybe people should wait first before passing a definite judgement on a player's future ?
Hard agree. I never believed Kane was finished, so when he started to slip down in some people's estimation due to injury, I largely ignored it. When he's been able to play, he's always been great even while rusty. Not this great but still.

Supports
England
Kane with more touches in his own box than opposition, 1 goal and 1 assist.
He's had multiple games like that this season, and scored in them. All-rounder is thrown around a lot but..

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
When is someone going to sit Liverpool down and tell them they didn’t win the Champions League and Premier League in the same season

United Hobbit

Unfortunately I have to endure Liverpool as my boyfriend supports them so they're on the TV

How is it working with the fans there are they being sent COVID tests to complete x number of days after they've been at the game? Surely they need testing measures to test the fans they are allowing back are safe and to test if its safe for them to be there?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That's an incredibly intelligent effort from Podence.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wolves looking really good on counter attack. Fairly sure they'll score so question of how tight they can be at other end.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He'll play like prime Beckenbauer when he plays against us though.

Rajma

I have no explanation for this, honestly the way opponents are gifting them goals consistently is unmatched in football history.

VivaRonaldo85

Coady has been outstanding at Wolves for years now. Right on queue he gifts Liverpool with Wolves the much better team so far. Back to being Rio Vidic vs us, City, Spurs etc........