Premier League GW11

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't agree with anything AFTV say typically but they have a point about Kane backing into people, it's irresponsible and incredibly dangerous. How the foul always goes in his favour I'll never know.

Foxbatt

Spurs fans must be loving this right now. Its all well and good, but somwhere in the not too distant future, when this football is all your team knows to play and shit results start matching up to the shit football....don't say we didn't warn ya about Mousaurus Rex.
I don't think they would care much if he wins the PL.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Brilliant result. Felt very calm throughout and knew we would win as soon as we got that first goal. This is not normal

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Now I'll admit, this is a good result for Spurs, but if that was United, and I had to sit and watch that performance, I would have been bored to tears. There was simply no entertainment value from Spurs today at all, besides two great counters. Jose set up as if they're playing prime Barcelona here. This Arsenal team and Arsenal manager aren't that good. I guess things like that is why it could never work out for Jose here.

The best striker in the league has performed more as a CB than a CF today.
Who cares. Spurs only cares about results or a trophy. They are not United where there is huge expectation to play attacking football every game. They are least bothered about the style of play.

Tony247

So if Brighton wins then Arsenal will be just one place above relegation.

acnumber9

I don't agree with anything AFTV say typically but they have a point about Kane backing into people, it's irresponsible and incredibly dangerous. How the foul always goes in his favour I'll never know.
Does it regularly. Stops looking at the ball and starts looking at the player. He’s always been a bit of a dirty twat.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I honestly can't believe some here were favoring Martial on him last season because Martial is an upcoming potential and Kane is past it. :lol:
Football is always of the current time.
When Martial was in superb form and Kane was in a tumescent Jose team and had repeatedly suffered long term injuries then it didn't look as mad as you stating it now.

Cloud7

Who cares. Spurs only cares about results or a trophy. They are not United where there is huge expectation to play attacking football every game. They are least bothered about the style of play.
I know. Which is why I said as a United fan, and my last line that that's probably one of the reasons it would have never worked out properly for him here.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Interesting line up for Wolves....Neves in for Jimenez so got 3 in midfield and front 3 of Podence-Adama-Neto interchanging.

Always think Wolves is difficult match up for Liverpool but they've won 4 straight since Wolves came back up.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Back at the top again - and will stay at the top even if Liverpool win later.

Many posters predicted ahead of our tough run - City, Chelsea, Arsenal - that we'd fall away. But instead we've gained 7 points from a possible 9.

Spurs are in the title chase conversation without a doubt.

el3mel

Football is always of the current time.
When Martial was in superb form and Kane was in a tumescent Jose team and had repeatedly suffered long term injuries then it didn't look as mad as you stating it now.
No it was absolutely madness. Kane had a period of poor form and suddenly some here were saying he's totally "past it" player who will score less than 15 goals a season from now on. This was said, literally. Maybe people should wait first before passing a definite judgement on a player's future ?

Godfather

Many posters predicted ahead of our tough run - City, Chelsea, Arsenal - that we'd fall away. But instead we've gained 7 points from a possible 9.

Are you going to say that everytime you win now?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Until Kane inevitably gets injured of course...

UncleBob

I don't think they were key chances, but i just remember the cross from deep right now and it definitely wasn't clear cut although Auba should have done better.

Even now we're just seeing crosses from deep and they don't even have a targetman to be a threat in the air. They are just playing into Mourinho's hands. Goals can happen eitherway but Lloris had maybe 2 hard saves all match.
The pass from Bellerin to Laca in the second half is fine margines from Laca getting on it. Bellerins chance in the first half where he passes instead of shooting, from which Tottenham counter and score, is also fine margins. Auba having his shot blocked by a sliding tackle.
Tottenham have countered well here, by all means, but their general play and defending has been poor, Arsenal should've taken much better advantage of the chances they got

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Until Kane inevitably gets injured of course...
No injuries are inevitable. Kane is no more likely to get injured than De Bruyne or Fernandes or Salha or any other key player for any other team. And even if Kane does get injured, Spurs have strength in depth.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
No injuries are inevitable. Kane is no more likely to get injured than De Bruyne or Fernandes or Salha or any other key player for any other team. And even if Kane does get injured, Spurs have strength in depth.
When's the last time he's had an injury free season?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The pass from Bellerin to Laca in the second half is fine margines from Laca getting on it. Bellerins chance in the first half where he passes instead of shooting, from which Tottenham counter and score, is also fine margins. Auba having his shot blocked by a sliding tackle.
Tottenham have countered well here, by all means, but their general play and defending has been poor, Arsenal should've taken much better advantage of the chances they got
Did you say Spurs defending was poor? You what?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Interesting line up for Wolves....Neves in for Jimenez so got 3 in midfield and front 3 of Podence-Adama-Neto interchanging.

Always think Wolves is difficult match up for Liverpool but they've won 4 straight since Wolves came back up.
Just checked the stats and Wolves have only scored in one of those games. Lumping on Liverpool.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Jose is taking the absolute piss about how good Arsenal were. ‘ A great opponent’

No one is buying it! :lol:

AFC NimbleThumb

Son would cost the price of a football stadium. Spurs aren't the minnows they used to be and Levy drives a hard bargain
He’s been a fergie signing from long before this Summer, I liked him when Spurs signed him & he’s been getting better ever since.

He’d have been at United for some time imo, all conjecture of course but I think Fergie would have loved him.

Supports
England
Does it regularly. Stops looking at the ball and starts looking at the player. He’s always been a bit of a dirty twat.
This specifically hasn't been a regular part of his game in the past. I feel like that Spurs documentary gave us a decent idea of where the new level of "gamesmanship" has come from. The unfortunate thing is that if your manager is telling you to play loosely with the rules, you don't have much choice.